Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Boiler Room would have been epic. Chemical Brothers, Basement Jaxx, Goldie ha ha and good old PeeWee Ferris
Yep so good! We had to bribe security to get in for chemical brothers. I miss the BDO & festivals in general :(

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Your post was perfectly clear, especially the part that said "if the majority".

Its just that some think others shouldn't be heard.
In some ways you’re quite smart, tickling Hacky’s balls to make sure you never get a ban.

But in others you’re mostly just a self loathing dullard lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In some ways you’re quite smart, tickling Hacky’s balls to make sure you never get a ban.

But in others you’re mostly just a self loathing dullard lol.
Do you often fantasize about men tickling other mens balls?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think any of us should “thank our lucky stars for the life we live today” as it has destroyed humanity”! You are a prime example of that I think, with your materialistic threads!
You should thank your lucky stars you are able to live in Australia. Free medical help, good education, excellent welfare system, good standard of living, low relative crime ..

Tell me another country that has it better than us?

what's wrong with you?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I dont think any of us should “thank our lucky stars for the life we live today” as it has destroyed humanity”! You are a prime example of that I think, with your materialistic threads!
Yeah why should anyone be thankful for the chance to live in the most peaceful and wealthy society that has ever existed in the history of mankind.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When people start bagging out Aboriginals for their Invasion Day rhetoric, I just say what if the Chinese arrived here with their First Fleet.

Killed the majority of us, took our houses and land and rounded us up and taken to outback settlements and children taken off us into unpaid slavery on Church missions.

Two hundred years of this same treatment they've endured, we be just as bitter.
The Chinese wouldn’t fuck around like the British they would just remove us all so they didn’t have to bother with saying sorry to an extinct race and no welfare payments to worry about.

On a side note hope everyone enjoyed their day off.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The answer is to whip them.

Anyone who complains. One of the most iconic sights is that angry copper swinging for the fences with his baton at the cronulla riots, a few years back on Australia Day.

Problem with society is that Australia has had a minority government for too long, to stay in power needed the support of minority groups, so they had to bend over to the gays demands and say sorry to the indigenous..

If they had majority power (like in Howard's day), he told the gays to rack off and told the indigenous that he's not saying sorry.

Today we beg to all the minority groups, whip em!! Restore some order!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The answer is to whip them.

Anyone who complains. One of the most iconic sights is that angry copper swinging for the fences with his baton at the cronulla riots, a few years back on Australia Day.

Problem with society is that Australia has had a minority government for too long, to stay in power needed the support of minority groups, so they had to bend over to the gays demands and say sorry to the indigenous..

If they had majority power (like in Howard's day), he told the gays to rack off and told the indigenous that he's not saying sorry.

Today we beg to all the minority groups, whip em!! Restore some order!!
Whip it good.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We joke but it's serious, we need to whip em into shape. The minority governments have been forced to make deals with many snakes.
Surely you should he in bed this time on a school night...

You need to dream up another fake girlfriend you met at a polling booth.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely you should he in bed this time on a school night...

You need to dream up another fake girlfriend you met at a polling booth.
Is it not true what I write? Did the Howard government cave in to the gay demands or the indigenous apology?

He told the gays " marriage is between a man and a woman" which is true

He told the indigenous to shut up as one generation of Australians shouldnt be responsible for the actions of another generation. He specifically said "I'm not saying sorry .

His government also said climate change is crap.

Then a minority government gets in and to stay in power have to let the gays do whatever they want, say sorry to the indigenous for stuff this generation of Australians didn't do. Then licks the feet of climate change scaremongers. Would Vladimir Putin buckle to these ridiculous demands?

We gotta unwind all the bullshit, retract the apology and unwind the gay marriage stuff. If they complain whip em.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it not true what I write? Did the Howard government cave in to the gay demands or the indigenous apology?

He told the gays " marriage is between a man and a woman" which is true

He told the indigenous to shut up as one generation of Australians shouldnt be responsible for the actions of another generation. He specifically said "I'm not saying sorry .

His government also said climate change is crap.

Then a minority government gets in and to stay in power have to let the gays do whatever they want, say sorry to the indigenous for stuff this generation of Australians didn't do. Then licks the feet of climate change scaremongers. Would Vladimir Putin buckle to these ridiculous demands?

We gotta unwind all the bullshit, retract the apology and unwind the gay marriage stuff. If they complain whip em.
K

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He told the gays "marriage is between a man and a woman" which is true
There’s 29 countries so far that appear to disagree:
You’re referring to a bloke who lost office (and his seat, hadn’t happened to a sitting PM in decades) 14 years ago. A lot has changed since.
let the gays do whatever they want
Yes, that’s right, the SSM legislation was a free-for-all. Gay people no longer have to pay tax or follow the law. Turn it up Boosty.

Status
Not open for further replies.