aussie open thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i cant believe rod.**** lost....i didnt even know untill like...7:30 tonight lol...and lidnsey(spelling) davenport has something wrong wif her ankle..my plans arnt going right!!

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But he was sposed to be in the final with rodger....:(...now i dunno who's gunna be in the final....

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Go_The_Doggies said:
But he was sposed to be in the final with rodger....:(...now i dunno who's gunna be in the final....
federer for sure although i shouldnt say for sure i dont want to jinx him and santoro maybe although many have a chance this year has been hard to predict...

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course rodger is goin to be there:p...cos marat safin is injured...man he's cool...haha i remember last year...i watched the semi final between rodger and marat it was like 2:18am when it finsished over here...i was sittin in my bean bag watchin it:p
I watched the final too....

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Go_The_Doggies said:
Of course rodger is goin to be there:p...cos marat safin is injured...man he's cool...haha i remember last year...i watched the semi final between rodger and marat it was like 2:18am when it finsished over here...i was sittin in my bean bag watchin it:p
I watched the final too....
lol...i remember that match it was a great match,

for the womens i would have to say sharapova or davenport will play henin hardene

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Remember the aussie open match a few years back when Andy Rod**** and Younis El anouie (Spelling) played like for over 6 and a half hours and the 5th set went for on and on and on.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im sticking to a martina vs davenport final, davenport vs sharapova final or a martina vs sharapova final:p

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
MIKE HUSSEY said:
Remember the aussie open match a few years back when Andy Rod**** and Younis El anouie (Spelling) played like for over 6 and a half hours and the 5th set went for on and on and on.
yeah i got hooked to the tv watching that game, farout that was one of the tightest matchess in tennis history, i think if i can remember it had a massive tie break if im correct...

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
MIKE HUSSEY said:
No :uptight:
Thank god i didnt watch it... :D

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
I think i started to like tennis from there the intensity and the passion they played was just amazing and im glad i watched it.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Go_The_Doggies said:
Im sticking to a martina vs davenport final, davenport vs sharapova final or a martina vs sharapova final:p
yes, we cant forget martina :p
i do reckon for her first year back she is doing extremly well so far
hope she does well (not jinxing kim)...lol

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Im not a big tennis fan but just when the Aussie Open is on i dont mind watching the tennis occasionally. I was in Melbourne last year and saw Nadal and Federer fight it out and everywhere i went people would be talking about the tennis whether it would be Hewitt,Federer,Rod****,Safin etc. It was pretty awesome wouldn't mind going to Melbourne at that time of year again.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reakon if anyone, even before the open, said she didnt have a change is stupid...i mean..shes only lost like 10 games or so at melbourne...man shes cool....

Ive always liked tennis...i guess you can say ive been brought up with it..along with union...cricket..hell every other sport:p

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
People usually would say what do you find more boring tennis or golf. But tennis isnt that bad if you do watch a set of it you get to understand the idea of how the game is played. Golf i dont really understand and i dont want no golfers correcting me on this but i just reckon it's a terrible sport. Man would you even have to train for golf. Fair enough you have to swing for the ball like cricket and that's alright but then walking and trying to find the ball would be a killer.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Go_The_Doggies said:
I reakon if anyone, even before the open, said she didnt have a change is stupid...i mean..shes only lost like 10 games or so at melbourne...man shes cool....

Ive always liked tennis...i guess you can say ive been brought up with it..along with union...cricket..hell every other sport:p
agreed...people shouldnt underestimate hingis although people probably thought she didnt have much of a chance because she lost in straight sets against henin-hardene but that dosent go to mean anything because it was only like a practice game for hingis...

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor Rod****. hes such a Gentleman. But sucked in that he lost cos my gf is crying her eyes out cos she thinks hes hot :amazed:

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
well hopefully marcos goes all the way its difficult although it isnt impossible....his win against roddik proved to me he can go all the way...

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Dogaholic said:
lol...sorry made a spelling error :o

kim, dont forget petrova as well she has been doing pritty well, yesterday she won in straight sets 6-3, 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.