aussie open thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

atomic_crimson

go sebastien grosjean hammered the poo in the first rnd!!! :D

P

PineappleGirl

haha yeh.....i dont care that much cos mark is an a**hole. hes not a very good sport. hmm what do u rekon the odds are of LLeyton winning after his struggle yesterday :p

A

atomic_crimson

i was hoping for a rnd one exit for lhewitt...cant have everything... hope he makes it then loses the final :D im so cruel

Freshy

NZL
Reaction score
I went yesterday and man there's this up and coming female player called Ana Ivanovic, shes damn right hot and shes got game. She's only 18 and this is her 2nd yea on the pro circuit and shes already ranked 16 at the moment. In the newspapers its saying shes the new Ana Kournakova.

P

PineappleGirl

thats some chick called nicole vaidisova. shes only 16. i rekon shes pretty...my bf showed me her :sleepy:

she is ranked 16th in the world for singles...which you said that Ana chick was...maybe Ana was ranked 16th in that tournament

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Freshy said:
I went yesterday and man there's this up and coming female player called Ana Ivanovic, shes damn right hot and shes got game. She's only 18 and this is her 2nd yea on the pro circuit and shes already ranked 16 at the moment. In the newspapers its saying shes the new Ana Kournakova.
Ana Ivanovic is currently ranked 22 in the world and is seeded 21 for the australian open.

Vaidisova kicks her ass anyway :p

P

PineappleGirl

yeh ur prob one of those stupid guys who points out all the hot tennis players to ur gf....:sleepy:

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Womens tennis is crap. They should play 5 sets and be able to return serves at 220km per hour.

No great game was ever a 3 setter.

Only then will womens tennis be worth watching.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I met Anna Ivanavic at the Medibank international at Homebush 2 weeks ago and i think im still in love. I got my photo taken with her and everything.

She's 6 foot, beautiful smile and really genuinely nice!!

Anyway I am so over Serena Williams. She takes about 50 minutes to serve each ball. She bounces it like 10 or 12 times and then faults and does it all over again!! man I had to turn the TV off it was so tedious.

She looks like a man as well.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sick of Serena Williams. Everytime she hits a ball it sounds like shes giving birth.

The stuff she wears on court is just stupid. especially the denim skirt and boots.

And lastly her body is disgusting and she has a humungous ass.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
yeah she's a show pony but actually looks more like a big old horse when she try's to glamourise tennis.

stupid woman.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
im so excited about this years australian open
out of the ladies i think pierce,sharapova,davenport,henin hardene and hingis are the only ones contending hopefully pierce wins the womens

out of the mens rod**** or federer should win dont now who out of the 2....

P

PineappleGirl

Stevie J said:
I met Anna Ivanavic at the Medibank international at Homebush 2 weeks ago and i think im still in love. I got my photo taken with her and everything.

She's 6 foot, beautiful smile and really genuinely nice!!
QUOTE]

hahah good work u will have to post the pic....i better not tell my bf..he might get jealous :p

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
mary pierce looked in great form yesterday
i dont think hingis will win because i think she will plays pierce in round 3 and im guessing pierce will win
GO PIERCE!!!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i do have faith in pierce thats why i think she will win, she is ranked 5th in the world :D
shes a really good tennis player for a 31 year old, although hingis and pierce will be a great match to watch in round 3 if they both win in round 2....

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
*tear* Martina was number 1 for like 2-3 years...mary pierce is a wannabe:p

Status
Not open for further replies.