Attack

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a slow pass from dummy half and our “ball playing lock” throws badly timed, sometimes behind or in front passes. We would be 2-3 sec slower in getting the ball to our centres or wingers... defence is in our faces and have more time to set them selves. 2-3 secs doesn’t seem like much but it’s massive

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our shitness spans over many games and I wasn’t being serious, it’s never ok to be kept to zero or have 44 scored against.
I know.. the point I'm making is the Warriors had 70 put on them and there deffence is still better than us. Our shitness is still shit lol.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Storm scored 70 points tonight, that's how many points we've scored all season.
We don't like to waste points. It's not easy scoring tries, so we pace ourselves, to try just score enough to win. We don't want to waste any tries. Unfortunately, we've been a bit off in our calculations of how many weve needed for the past 6 weeks.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have a slow pass from dummy half and our “ball playing lock” throws badly timed, sometimes behind or in front passes. We would be 2-3 sec slower in getting the ball to our centres or wingers... defence is in our faces and have more time to set them selves. 2-3 secs doesn’t seem like much but it’s massive
Exactly JMK stands up, looks, steps again, then passes by then the defenders are up in Burtons face or whatever foward is taking a hit up. For me your hooker is your most important player yet ours is utterly useless.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Barrett was the attack coach for Panthers. MMMM who'd have thought it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Storm outscored seven AFL teams this weekend.
That's insane! It reflects the problem in both codes. AFL games have been too low scoring fot a long time and NRL games are too high scoring with too many blowouts.