Assassin's Update Thread [Restricted - R18+]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course, new heart, new rules.

So then you'll be stuffed all over again ...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just for you on this one ASSASSIN ...

Farted in my office and it STANK.. literally 10 seconds before the company director comes in to ask me something.

Had to quickly do the ol' "Sorry was just about to race off to the loo if you can't tell, will come back and talk to you in your office"...

Pays to have friends in high places ;)
Nah ... rules apply the same to everyone (which is why he's not banned as well).

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They swapped my meds brother, apparently I have become immune to lasix so they are giving me another med.
Seriously man? never heard of that happening before ah well guess you learn something new every day. Good that the new stuff is working. Hope it keeps up for you. From what I hear and have seen fluid overload is a bitch makes everything hard but especially your breathing. How has your breathing been? Praying for you man that it will all be over soon!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seriously man? never heard of that happening before ah well guess you learn something new every day. Good that the new stuff is working. Hope it keeps up for you. From what I hear and have seen fluid overload is a bitch makes everything hard but especially your breathing. How has your breathing been? Praying for you man that it will all be over soon!!!
Well I have been on Lasix now for 3 years so maybe I have become immune to it.

Breathing is up and down bro, though have to admit it's been more up than down these last 2 days.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Farted in my office and it STANK.. literally 10 seconds before the company director comes in to ask me something.

Had to quickly do the ol' "Sorry was just about to race off to the loo if you can't tell, will come back and talk to you in your office"...

Nah ... rules apply the same to everyone (which is why he's not banned as well).
Lol that will teach him to drop in unannounced

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dropped another 4kgs of fluid, nearly hitting my dry weight so I'm in here at least another day.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Lol its always the way , we need a fart and poo thread to share stories

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lol its always the way , we need a fart and poo thread to share stories
Yes!! We can call it the "UhOh" thread, or like "Confessional Thread", where one can confess to any number of things.. from "UhOh wifes gonna kill me, I melted the tuppaware" to "Uhoh I dropped my child and bruised them, will my wife kill me", all the way through to the classics like "uhoh .. 2 hrs into an 8hr day, totally sharted myself ... how to cover up"

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing funnier than a smelly fart story.

My brother lit one once. Unfortunately he was wearing a pair of nylon track suit pants at the time. Not a happy ending I can tell you.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro did I seriously miss a thread where you bashed GLENDOGGIES and bulldogs_fag at the same time??? Fuk me dead! Hope you nailed the *****

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My brother lit one once. Unfortunately he was wearing a pair of nylon track suit pants at the time. Not a happy ending I can tell you.
Lol
mate of mine tried that once. Held the lighter too close to his arsehole and singed all his ass hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.