Assassin in his Prime

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The real beasts of the world are the Worlds Strongest Men competitors. Like Eddie Hall.

PS most of the top guys are your cousins.... fucking tanks. The fuck do you guys eat? Lol
You talking about the Polaks?
I'm sure the saying "big muscle=big brain" came from those dumb people with some of the world's most attractive women! Lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You got this bro!!!!.... I hope this is the the step they need to get you finally back on the road to recovery and living your life without constant issues.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Finally made it.

Got the shitty SFS view this time, not the city view.

Screenshot_20181122-163131_Gallery.jpg

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm breaking down hard, I have painful cold sores first time in my life, my shakes are the worst I've been, zero energy and feels like my old enemy death is having another go at me.
Don’t give the **** any ground fuck him

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All the best. Hope you receive the best care.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Actually if you look closely in the distance @ASSASSIN you can see the new Roosters home stadium being built.

Everyone says it looks like a massive cock, but it's not, so I've labelled it's unique features of the design to provide greater clarity on the fact it is indeed a building and not a gigantic penis.

upload_2018-11-22_17-45-34.png

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually if you look closely in the distance @ASSASSIN you can see the new Roosters home stadium being built.

Everyone says it looks like a massive cock, but it's not, so I've labelled it's unique features of the design to provide greater clarity on the fact it is indeed a building and not a gigantic penis.

View attachment 8253

That's how the people who run SSCT look

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meanwhile, the real Assassin is waiting for a room at St Vinnies so they can drain my blood, clean it and put it back in. I'll be stuck in there for minimum 10 nights.

I have too many antibodies in my blood attacking the heart. Apparently I'm lucky the antibodies are in the blood and not in cells.
Hope you recover fast brother.
Got you in our thoughts.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS I know every one says thoughts and prayers, I'll be happy with thoughts and swears, actually don't even worry about thoughts lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

View attachment 8253
@Mr Invisible is that the completed design? Because remember The People's Daily (China's biggest newspaper) building looked awfully similar to that before construction completed?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can you imagine how beautiful that incomplete design would've looked along the beautiful Beijing skyline?

upload_2018-11-23_10-16-27.png