Assassin in his Prime

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have just found archival evidence of @ASSASSIN in his prime..no wonder they called him Tank..and no one caused trouble when he was bouncing..Im absolutely certain he will reach these impressive heights again!!

7E44F380-4582-4C83-A0FD-F5C929109397.jpeg

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bahahahaha

What a beast!

This guy is a 1 man riot squad lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Meanwhile, the real Assassin is waiting for a room at St Vinnies so they can drain my blood, clean it and put it back in. I'll be stuck in there for minimum 10 nights.

I have too many antibodies in my blood attacking the heart. Apparently I'm lucky the antibodies are in the blood and not in cells.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah that's not Assassin .. he's never injected himself with synthol.
I'm 100% Australian, Iraqi Assyriab, Russian and Lebanese beef! Lol

Just called the *****, the fucking ward forgot about me. Mind you the blood cleaning is urgent and should of been done 17 days ago.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meanwhile, the real Assassin is waiting for a room at St Vinnies so they can drain my blood, clean it and put it back in. I'll be stuck in there for minimum 10 nights.

I have too many antibodies in my blood attacking the heart. Apparently I'm lucky the antibodies are in the blood and not in cells.
Ahh shit.. f&*k me dead.. Much love (no homo!) and strength to you my brother from another mother..

Ps.. this Iranian beast.. Sajad Gharid..in the pic is fighting this beast below ..6ft 8 320 pounds..Englishman Martyn Ford..’The Scariest Man on the Planet’..in an MMA bout..the date hasn’t been set yet..
CC50CEE8-FC08-4582-B150-97F0FAF3F5F6.jpeg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ahh shit.. f&*k me dead.. Much love (no homo!) and strength to you my brother from another mother..

Ps.. this Iranian beast.. Sajad Gharid..in the pic is fighting this beast below ..6ft 8 320 pounds..Englishman Martyn Ford..’The Scariest Man on the Planet’..in an MMA bout..the date hasn’t been set yet..
View attachment 8239
I wish MMA was big back in my day, wouldn't of bothered with league and Union.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm breaking down hard, I have painful cold sores first time in my life, my shakes are the worst I've been, zero energy and feels like my old enemy death is having another go at me.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I'm breaking down hard, I have painful cold sores first time in my life, my shakes are the worst I've been, zero energy and feels like my old enemy death is having another go at me.
Hang tough brother, much love and prayers.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm a bit dyslexic.

I keep reading this as assassinate the prime minister!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hang tough brother, much love and prayers.
Thanks brother.

Sorry for the whinge, I'm just venting at these unprofessional *****. I've been a high risk patient for the last 6 years, it's supposed to be the best hospital in Australia, and they still fuck me around like this, and they wonder how I've clinically died 12 times in their "care".

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how the fuck do they clean the blood serious question I would like to know.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish MMA was big back in my day, wouldn't of bothered with league and Union.
I would’ve kept well clear.. I’m a lover not a fighter..and I wasn’t too good at that either..my hand used to always complain that I didn’t last long enough!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
how the fuck do they clean the blood serious question I would like to know.
It's like a dialysis machine on steroids apparently, in a sealed, quarantined room.

It's a 10 day process that has to drain every ml of my blood, clean it and return it. After that's done they will pump me with meds that are 3 times strong than chemo meds.

I'll take photos of the room and machine if I'm allowed to.

PS I'm worried the meds will fuck up my beard lol

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Thanks brother.

Sorry for the whinge, I'm just venting at these unprofessional *****. I've been a high risk patient for the last 6 years, it's supposed to be the best hospital in Australia, and they still fuck me around like this, and they wonder how I've clinically died 12 times in their "care".
All good man you deserve to have a whinge.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would’ve kept well clear.. I’m a lover not a fighter..and I wasn’t too good at that either..my hand used to always complain that I didn’t last long enough!!!
I'm a lover too.... of fighting lol

At least it comes in handy when I'm constantly fighting death the weak ****.

Last edited:

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Seeing we are on a Bulldogs site let's just call death "Klemmer" and give it a contract elsewhere and tell it to Fuck off already.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm a lover too.... of fighting lol

At least it comes in handy when I'm constantly fighting death the weak ****.
You’ve smashed him so many times I’m surprised the prick keeps coming back.. Dumb ass..