Banned
Reaction score

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That treatment is a real ****. I knew a guy who had to do it every few weeks for his whole life due to a condition that makes his blood turn toxic.
Poor bloke.

They told me it would knock me about, so now I'm on a mission to prove them wrong lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How are you today @ASSASSIN ? Just got an ad on the Kennel..World of Tanks..a video game .. Brother if the world had more Tanks..ie people like you..the world would be a far better place!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How are you today @ASSASSIN ? Just got an ad on the Kennel..World of Tanks..a video game .. Brother if the world had more Tanks..ie people like you..the world would be a far better place!
Hey brother, going to get my neck shanked good and proper, they have to put in a Vascath for my treatment.

The nurses didn't tell me to fast so now they can't give me sedation, only local.

I'm sure it will be fun lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just smashed the Vascath. Treatment starts 8am tomorrow. 11 more days and I make parole

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just putting this here as I think @K E may have missed this... but this my friend is your (and our) brother's doppelganger :grinning:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just putting this here as I think @K E may have missed this... but this my friend is your (and our) brother's doppelganger :grinning:

How much would he charge to swap places with me until this treatment is over? Lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey brother, going to get my neck shanked good and proper, they have to put in a Vascath for my treatment.

The nurses didn't tell me to fast so now they can't give me sedation, only local.

I'm sure it will be fun lol
Please tell me the beard is ok!!!

Nah mate... wishing you only the best and I really hope this fixes things.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Please tell me the beard is ok!!!

Nah mate... wishing you only the best and I really hope this fixes things.
Had to fold and tie it up to fit it in the beard guard, didn't work so I had to use a hair net lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How much would he charge to swap places with me until this treatment is over? Lol
Brother he may look like you from the shell, but he doesn't have your heart of gold!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
20181127_084216.jpg
Just got hooked up to the lethal injection machine...

PS Plasma looks like piss.