Asotasi and Tonga's injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

richo

Waterboy
Reaction score
hes hardly going to come out n say we have no hope without them, although i tend to agree, we can cover but hopefully it wont come to that, i agree losing last night was a blessing, just cut about the injuries

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next week we will see the 2007 Forward Pack!

8.O'Meley
9.Grimaldi
10. Mason
11.Williams
12.Ryan
13.Maitua

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol wtf happened?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
MR MONARO said:
GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next week we will see the 2007 Forward Pack!

8.O'Meley
9.Grimaldi
10. Mason
11.Williams
12.Ryan
13.Maitua
thats still a gun pack

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i agree with Mr Monaro's forward pack

if nate myles plays we still have a good quality bench involving
Armit,Myles,Hughes and Hickey/Mcillwain

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw, if you would have told me last night that we have a hope of getting back one of the 2 players who had knee injuries for the finals, i would have taken it

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Remember 04, we lost Price. It didnt stop us!!

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Exactly... We lose players, and the side starts trying to win so that they can be honoured.... look at where we got in 2004, I suggest no one lose any faith in this side, they will do the job... :grinning:

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:
i agree with Mr Monaro's forward pack

if nate myles plays we still have a good quality bench involving
Armit,Myles,Hughes and Hickey/Mcillwain
Well Hickey is suspended and I dont think Dallas will be chosen, so it might look a bit like this......

8. O'Meley
9. Grimaldi
10. Mason
11. Williams
12. Ryan
13. Maitua

14. Hughes
15. Armit
16. Myles
17. Morrin

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Hickey is injured isn't he not suspended from memory, didn't he dislocate his shoulder and elbow... :(

Here's hoping he is only suspended, he will be very useful for us in this time of need.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I am 80% sure is he suspended for 2 weeks, this week being the 1st week.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Well that is good then... In a thread in the Junior Discussion Forum it says he was injured... and I saw that hit last Sunday against the Dragons in Premier League... he looked like he wasn't going too good after that.... :(

Here's hoping you are right Mr M, if Hickey can play for us in First Grade heading into the finals, that is a massive plus for us.. :grinning:

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GUYS: I was at Sylvania Maccas at 4pm last night, all upset about the Dogs Injuries, wen this kiwi turns around and says to me "na bro i was with em alll night at hill St Hurstville" aparently hey are ok and should be back in a few weeks!!
i mean if ur knees were THAT seriously injured, couold u be out getting pissed at a club till all hours... Very positive report, im hoping for just a few weeks....

In saying that i agree with every1. We lost Price, Anasta was up and down and we still did it... Lets go Dogs, Not meaning 2 sound like Paul Keating but in the lead up 2 the semi's:
'It was the loss we HAd to have' :D

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Hope that guy is right bro. Badly!!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imo...

8. Shrek
9. Perry
10. Mason
11. Matuia
12. Ryan
13. Grimaldi

14. SBW
15. Hughes
16. Myles
17. Armit

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Drummer_boy05 said:
GUYS: I was at Sylvania Maccas at 4pm last night, all upset about the Dogs Injuries, wen this kiwi turns around and says to me "na bro i was with em alll night at hill St Hurstville" aparently hey are ok and should be back in a few weeks!!
i mean if ur knees were THAT seriously injured, couold u be out getting pissed at a club till all hours... Very positive report, im hoping for just a few weeks....

In saying that i agree with every1. We lost Price, Anasta was up and down and we still did it... Lets go Dogs, Not meaning 2 sound like Paul Keating but in the lead up 2 the semi's:
'It was the loss we HAd to have' :D
Just because they can stand and drink it does not mean they are ok. My friend broke her leg and went out and got pissed hobbled around without crutches

btw i think dogs will be fine they have the pack to cover the losses.

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
Just because they can stand and drink it does not mean they are ok. My friend broke her leg and went out and got pissed hobbled around without crutches
Nooo!! not wat i wanted to hear... Its just that they seemed to be Talking it down alot... Fark guess well have 2 wait and see...

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Drummer_boy05 said:
Nooo!! not wat i wanted to hear... Its just that they seemed to be Talking it down alot... Fark guess well have 2 wait and see...
Think worse case then it may make you feel better if the results are better then expected

Status
Not open for further replies.