News Asiata gone ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imagine ICU if that was the case
I get your point but I don't want to imagine my bro, too close to home for me.

My comment was more aimed at society's attitude these days which is put on display via social media.

With my condition, I left it up to the professors and the team of doctors. I was told to wait and not take it until they OK'ed it, which they did this morning. Whatever they recommended I would of been ok with tbh.

I'm booked in for Friday arvo. If you don't hear from me on Saturday, I love "youse" all! Lol

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Deaths based on vaccination status:

Fully vaccinated - 12.8%
Partially vaccinated - 12.3%
Unvaccinated - 72.3%
Vax status not yet confirmed - 2.6%
Under 11 years old (not eligible) - 0%
Fake news bro....Alex Jones told me it was.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

My comment was more aimed at society's attitude these days which is put in display via social media.

With my condition, I left it up to the professors and the team of doctors. I was told to wait and not take it until they OK'ed it, which they did this morning.

I'm booked in for Friday arvo. If you don't hear from me on Saturday, I love "youse" all! Lol
Stay positive brother.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stay positive brother.
Honestly not bothered at all, I've been at war with more deadly situations the last 9 years.

If worse comes to worse I'll end up on holiday away from the misses with my million dollar city view, having sponge baths from nurses, getting treated like a king courtesy of St Vinnie lol

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Deaths based on vaccination status:

Fully vaccinated - 12.8%
Partially vaccinated - 12.3%
Unvaccinated - 72.3%
Vax status not yet confirmed - 2.6%
Under 11 years old (not eligible) - 0%

OK.. but anyone that has covid and dies from something else is listed as a covid death. Can anyone explain to me why that is. And no I'm not making this up. Straight from gladdys mouth

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
OK.. but anyone that has covid and dies from something else is listed as a covid death. Can anyone explain to me why that is. And no I'm not making this up. Straight from gladdys mouth
That's why the incompetent government changed the narrative from "died FROM covid" to "died WITH covid", to keep pushing their agenda.

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's why the incompetent government changed the narrative from "died FROM covid" to "died WITH covid", to keep pushing their agenda.
That's why I don't believe any numbers and this push for this vaccine. What's the real agenda?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's why I don't believe any numbers and this push for this vaccine. What's the real agenda?
Who knows, with all the bullshit flying around these days, you're guess is as good as mine.

I just don't believe the 5G bullshit and DNA changing crap turning us into robots.

One thing either side can't deny is control is a huge part of it. There is no knowledge that is not power, and that knowledge is provided daily by Everyone IE QR codes and tracing.

For the record, I'm sure everyone on here and their dog knows I do not trust anything the government and MSM say.

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who knows, with all the bullshit flying around these days, you're guess is as good as mine.

I just don't believe the 5G bullshit and DNA changing crap turning us into robots.

One thing either side can't deny is control is a huge part of it. There is no knowledge that is not power, and that knowledge is provided daily by Everyone IE QR codes and tracing.

For the record, I'm sure everyone on here and their dog knows I do not trust anything the government and MSM say.
Bro there's 100% something fishy going on and I don't know why people don't see that. I know a legit pharmacist he actually makes medicine and he said this vaccine is no good. I'm not making that up. He and his whole family will never take it. He said the vaccine is designed to attack your DNA and not made like a traditional vaccine. I'm not here attacking people that got it. I'm just saying that this push for the vaccine is not right. Moved from 90% to 95 now. Big money involved

DDR

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bro there's 100% something fishy going on and I don't know why people don't see that. I know a legit pharmacist he actually makes medicine and he said this vaccine is no good. I'm not making that up. He and his whole family will never take it. He said the vaccine is designed to attack your DNA and not made like a traditional vaccine. I'm not here attacking people that got it. I'm just saying that this push for the vaccine is not right. Moved from 90% to 95 now. Big money involved
WOW. Say high to Craig Kelly for me. This is the result of algorithms feeding idiots the same conspiracies over and over, reinforcing their bullshit beliefs. Fuck me people are fuckwits.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW. Say high to Craig Kelly for me. This is the result of algorithms feeding idiots the same conspiracies over and over, reinforcing their bullshit beliefs. Fuck me people are fuckwits.
My grandma told me a valuable life lesson when I was about 10... "Never argue with an idiot". I'm so much happier cause of it

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My grandma told me a valuable life lesson when I was about 10... "Never argue with an idiot". I'm so much happier cause of it
I very much try to adhere to this philosophy, at most if it's really blatant crap i'll have a few things to say but mostly when on the internet talking with strangers BS goes through to the keeper...the alternative to me is pointless really, each to their own however :laughing:

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To top it off I haven't met a soul who has had covid either, nor has anyone I've yet to come across.
Funny that you know so many people with side effects and others dont know any, at the nursing home where my wife works not 1 side effect except a sore arm or headache in about three hundred, also not one in any of my friends or thiers yet you know three? weird eh?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Another false statement. Everyday it's the same amount of vaxed people dieing.
I understand that you don’t want to admit it but world wide that’s a fact and locally we are experiencing the same results. We have had vaccinations for centuries and diseases such as smallpox have disappeared as a result of mass acceptance. Diphtheria is gone from developed countries were vaccinations are compulsory, but it still occurring where vaccinations are not.

You have the right to believe whatever you want, just as long as your actions only affect you and not others, that’s when it becomes an issue.

Always a Bulldog

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand that you don’t want to admit it but world wide that’s a fact and locally we are experiencing the same results. We have had vaccinations for centuries and diseases such as smallpox have disappeared as a result of mass acceptance. Diphtheria is gone from developed countries were vaccinations are compulsory, but it still occurring where vacci are not.

You have the right to believe whatever you want, just as long as your actions only affect you and not others, that’s when it becomes an issue.

Always a Bulldog
Imagine being of the thought that someone is going to take ur icu bed LOL

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Your body struggles to fight issues on 2 fronts. So if you have another situation going on that is compromising your health, even if your aren't aware of it. The combination of COVID and whatever else you have just makes you too high a risk for it all to go south. The doctors really haven't got the time to analyse which one killed you. So you just get thrown into the died with COVID bucket.

Reactions: DDR

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

My comment was more aimed at society's attitude these days which is put on display via social media.

With my condition, I left it up to the professors and the team of doctors. I was told to wait and not take it until they OK'ed it, which they did this morning. Whatever they recommended I would of been ok with tbh.

I/ll send flowers in case