As the table stands...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good to be sitting on sixth spot on the table but we firstly really need to keep winning and we need to do something about our for and against. Finishing in the top four may be a problem and it could more than likely mean we will be sweating on other teams doing the right thing by us. Oh well. it is what it is.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
I can see us winning every one of those final 7 games. We had a shocker against Brisbane and only lost by a try and goal. Mbye definitely needed freshening up and it was JG's first game back from 10? weeks out. jackson has hit his best form ever, Brett Morris is a powderkeg and Hodkinson seems to have come good. We are the form team at the moment.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think top 4 is very achievable, there will be hiccups for the top 4 before season ends .
Nsw cup in at 5th
Under /20s at 10th
All 3 grades are still in it I want a blue and white clean sweep this year

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Huge game against the Roosters in 2 weeks. We beat them and wel be confident we can beat anybody.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's beat the Sharks first I'm nervous about that game
At home, back at Belmore, both coming off wins; It'll be a great event.
Personally, I'm hoping to see "The Sharks are in the Bin! Hey! The Sharks are in the bin!" out on the turf!!!

~cb.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
At home, back at Belmore, both coming off wins; It'll be a great event.
Personally, I'm hoping to see "The Sharks are in the Bin! Hey! The Sharks are in the bin!" out on the turf!!!

~cb.
I would love to rack up a score on them and take 4th spot

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can see us winning every one of those final 7 games. We had a shocker against Brisbane and only lost by a try and goal. Mbye definitely needed freshening up and it was JG's first game back from 10? weeks out. jackson has hit his best form ever, Brett Morris is a powderkeg and Hodkinson seems to have come good. We are the form team at the moment.
Joke...the form team doing what? Obviously you havent been watching the Broncos or Roosters. I hate to talk us down but seriously....we couldnt put the Eels away until well into the 2nd half...despite their off field dramas....agree Jackson played well....maybe something to do with how good Lane went on the RHS against Storm a few weeks back has put a fire under Jacko. Agree Hokko straightening the attack and hes playing with more confidence in his own running since the Storm game. But the form team?....most definitely not.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The way we are playing this year, we have absolutely no problem staying under the radar :p Is it just me or has Graham lost some of his mongrel since becoming Captain???

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Joke...the form team doing what? Obviously you havent been watching the Broncos or Roosters. I hate to talk us down but seriously....we couldnt put the Eels away until well into the 2nd half...despite their off field dramas....agree Jackson played well....maybe something to do with how good Lane went on the RHS against Storm a few weeks back has put a fire under Jacko. Agree Hokko straightening the attack and hes playing with more confidence in his own running since the Storm game. But the form team?....most definitely not.
just let the guy be optimistic, everyone needs to be alil more confident.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way we are playing this year, we have absolutely no problem staying under the radar :p Is it just me or has Graham lost some of his mongrel since becoming Captain???
I didn't want to say anything as it hurts me to say but I also agree. to his credit he hasn't had much game time but every time his on the field lately we do not look like scoring. Someone can please clarify this please but did we even score when he was on the field? Lol I think all our points were when he was off. But in saying that i wouldn't change him for anyone.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't want to say anything as it hurts me to say but I also agree. to his credit he hasn't had much game time but every time his on the field lately we do not look like scoring. Someone can please clarify this please but did we even score when he was on the field? Lol I think all our points were when he was off. But in saying that i wouldn't change him for anyone.
I agree cbdoggies and the great thing about this forum is that it is just that - a forum of differing opinions from fans of the same club.

Personally I think Graham overplays his hand, much like Paul Gallen. But I think a lot of it has to do with dessie's game plan. I don't understand why forwards need to touch the ball inside the enemy 10 or even 20 for that matter.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree cbdoggies and the great thing about this forum is that it is just that - a forum of differing opinions from fans of the same club.

Personally I think Graham overplays his hand, much like Paul Gallen. But I think a lot of it has to do with dessie's game plan. I don't understand why forwards need to touch the ball inside the enemy 10 or even 20 for that matter.
I agree. The halves need to take control. Graham can only do so much and has his limits like every other human.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I think top 4 is very achievable, there will be hiccups for the top 4 before season ends .
Nsw cup in at 5th
Under /20s at 10th
All 3 grades are still in it I want a blue and white clean sweep this year
Weren't we dead last in both NSW and U20s last year? Good to see some improvement

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Hahaha.
Look at Parra ....

When was the last time a team lost by 20points and moved UP the ladder ?!?!?

1st - Brisbane 32 (+141)
2nd - Cowboys 30 (+52)
3rd - Roosters 26 (+161)
4th - Souths 24 (+34)
5th - Melbourne 22 (+68)
6th - Bulldogs 22 (+10)
7th - Warriors 22 (+3)
8th - Cronulla 22 (-24)
9th - St George 20 (+6)
10th - Canberra 18 (+6)
11th - Parramatta 18 (-62)
12th - Penrith 18 (-67)
13th - Manly 16 (-68)
14th - Newcastle 16 (-90)
15th - Gold Coast (-117)
16th - Wests Tigers (-74)

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Hahaha.
Look at Parra ....

When was the last time a team lost by 20points and moved UP the ladder ?!?!?

1st - Brisbane 32 (+141)
2nd - Cowboys 30 (+52)
3rd - Roosters 26 (+161)
4th - Souths 24 (+34)
5th - Melbourne 22 (+68)
6th - Bulldogs 22 (+10)
7th - Warriors 22 (+3)
8th - Cronulla 22 (-24)
9th - St George 20 (+6)
10th - Canberra 18 (+6)
11th - Parramatta 18 (-62)
12th - Penrith 18 (-67)
13th - Manly 16 (-68)
14th - Newcastle 16 (-90)
15th - Gold Coast (-117)
16th - Wests Tigers (-74)
thats because the riff lost by 40 points and manly also didnt come close to the cowboys lol..
the comp is definately set apart now...we will be in the 8...but unfortunately dont think we can make the top4 unless we win some of the big games coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.