News Article Jayden Sullivan

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We're losing a bit of depth in the halves next year. Reynolds and Flanagan will be gone. We could move on BBO too. Gus says Oloapu is a lock remember plus he's not ready. Either is Rajab or Hayward. Sullivan and Sexton could fight out to see who'se best. Would keep them on their toes. It would also offer cover in the halves. Having 2 decent 7's would be a luxury we haven't had for so so long. Most of the good clubs have decent back-up in the halves. Even with these 2 we'd be spending less than top clubs do on their main 7. Sullivan offers cover for Burton also. Move on Sutton.

Gus said the other day we have 2M for 2024. Buy Tino and another decent big middle, get Sullivan and we're sweet for a shot at top 4.

1 Crichton
2 JAC
3 Xerri
4 Kiraz
5 Skelton
6 Burton
7 Sexton
8 Fa'asuamaleaui
9 Mahoney
10 TPJ
11 Kikau
12 Preston
13 Sele

14 Sullivan
15 Pele
16 King
17 RFM
18 Topine
We are the 'ton' team.
Crich'ton', Skelton, Burton, Sexton, Preston and Sutton.

We missed the boat on signing Wilton and Wighton. But there is still time to sign Hazelton and K.Hetherington

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Might not be a bad idea. Good insurance if the Sex doesn't work out. Dynamic 14 if nothing else.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about Sullivans hamstrings, worse than Turbo.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im thinking sullivan might have been someone else we chased until we landed sexton. A backup option. Now i think hes not coming.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need a game manager which Sexton clearly is. Can’t say the same for Sullivan.
Agree, that’s why if Sullivan did come, he’s bench or back up to Sexton….. or the other option is manufacture him to fb, I think he’d go alright in that role.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im thinking sullivan might have been someone else we chased until we landed sexton. A backup option. Now i think hes not coming.
I hope this is the case - in one game, Sexy has shown more than all our #7 options for the entire season. He’s going to have his sh!tty moments too but he looks slick early on.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We're losing a bit of depth in the halves next year. Reynolds and Flanagan will be gone. We could move on BBO too. Gus says Oloapu is a lock remember plus he's not ready. Either is Rajab or Hayward. Sullivan and Sexton could fight out to see who'se best. Would keep them on their toes. It would also offer cover in the halves. Having 2 decent 7's would be a luxury we haven't had for so so long. Most of the good clubs have decent back-up in the halves. Even with these 2 we'd be spending less than top clubs do on their main 7. Sullivan offers cover for Burton also. Move on Sutton.

Gus said the other day we have 2M for 2024. Buy Tino and another decent big middle, get Sullivan and we're sweet for a shot at top 4.

1 Crichton
2 JAC
3 Xerri
4 Kiraz
5 Skelton
6 Burton
7 Sexton
8 Fa'asuamaleaui
9 Mahoney
10 TPJ
11 Kikau
12 Preston
13 Sele

14 Sullivan
15 Pele
16 King
17 RFM
18 Topine
Sele won’t come he wants more money then what he is worth.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rajab, Hayward & BBO are all terrible, Rajab is only loved on here because he’s a Leb, BBO people think is good because he looks like Ben Barber and is related, Hayward is loved by those who haven’t seen him play
lol so true!

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Rajab, Hayward & BBO are all terrible, Rajab is only loved on here because he’s a Leb, BBO people think is good because he looks like Ben Barber and is related, Hayward is loved by those who haven’t seen him play
I don't think you can make that assessment on Rajab after 3 games in a team which was down on confidence and go forward. I do love him more because he's a Lebo but that doesn't mean that is the only reason he's loved. He's a local junior and represents a large portion of the supporter base, he has the skills and potential and performed really well for Lebanon. He will get there, in my opinion.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My daughter loves Hayward.
She went to last year's nsw cup GF and he was the only player that took a photo with her.
I like the kid too.
Great player, at 2nd grade level.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Isn't Buzz good mates with Flanagan Snr? Maybe he has the inside word on Hunt/Sullivan release and would love nothing better than to shit on a Gus plan by exposing it early? Gus did only respond with "I don't comment on media speculation" vs his normal twitter responses of "No" etc... time will tell.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn't Buzz good mates with Flanagan Snr? Maybe he has the inside word on Hunt/Sullivan release and would love nothing better than to shit on a Gus plan by exposing it early? Gus did only respond with "I don't comment on media speculation" vs his normal twitter responses of "No" etc... time will tell.
Rothfield is a lying piece of shit, that uses our love of the club, to keep himself relative. Fuck you buzz, you journalistic fraud