Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons why Gus has stated many times that we must build from within to become successful. It will take time but trust the process.
Cop out to buy time on his rich deal with us

Says this but continues to poach absolute hacks from elswhere

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cop out to buy time on his rich deal with us

Says this but continues to poach absolute hacks from elswhere
Yes hahaha, your brilliant mind has found Gould out …. this was his dastardly plan all along … he could of bought Tino Haas Hunt Munster Moses, NAS and Papenhuyzen, but they’d of spoiled his get rich plans by making us successful to quickly … what choice did he have but to knock them back so he could slow things down.

He’s instead covered the land looking for more hacks to help postpone our success for as long as possible … you’ve got to be fair man, with the cost of living these days, at 65, the $15 million he’s worth just isn’t enough for him to live on, have mercy on an old man …

Oh who was he kidding …. your way to intelligent to not have noticed his plan … you sir should be ruler of the planet [emoji288] …

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I would say the journalists have taken a sensational angle on some player complaints, probably out of context. I am not convinced players would be this stupid to complain about training hard in an elite sport like this.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Any player that is not happy and doesn’t want to be at the club should leave give up there money and move on period.
Hey.
What happens though if they want to keep their money ?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So maybe now we can cut the “assistant” some slack. Let’s give him a chance with real footballers who love the physical training, not a bunch of pansies that complain it’s too hard before we go around judging him
Thing is we dont know to what extent any of this is true. Could have been 2 players, could have been more. No-one has provided facts as to what was actually said.

One fact we do know of is this years shocking performance. Ciraldo is the coach so youd expect him to cop some heat for that.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We can't be sure of the extent or if this latest blow up is a Murdoch media sensationalist beat up. Probably somewhere in between. With the way they are playing there would appear to be some truth to coach problems, player problems and Gus problems. However the Board have given the footy club every assistance and flexibility so they can't be blamed in any fair capacity.

Analysing the defence and on field body language of the top players, its evident there is a massive problem. In that case it is fair to assess all those involved in the actual Footy Department, players, coaching staff....all of them have been a part of this massive failure of a season.

With all this publicity, 360 player criticism and coach presser criticism, one wonders what team CC will select today to mark his line in the sand and what the morale is gonna be like for the Titans game and what kind of performance we will see.

The interactions between the coach and players after this must be highly strained and how can it be healed?...the worst offenders are the captains and long term signed players. This is not gonna be fixed by RFM, Sutton,Oki etc leaving.

Some of these players are SOO, Pacifica etc Internationals and have been prepared to humiliate themselves, their families, teammates and club (employers) and fans who support them, by their poor efforts, so the morale must be at an all time low and will not be an easy fix..if it can be fixed with just loosing those few mentioned lazy players....there's not many who even seem that invested in Ciro's processes... so where to now :(

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just can’t get past how a player can complain that too much effort is required for game preparation yet they run out and concede 30 points per week teams finishing 10th.

Further, this discourages others from joining the club in the future.

Do you even fucken hear yourself?

More concerning is the fact that such a culture exists and is this what Gus has been alluding to when he says, “things will get worse before they get better”?

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They only have one full work day and three half days a week...wtf no wonder they complete shit on the field.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess it depends what other teams do.
If other teams to 9-5 for example and that’s normal then it’s precious by the players
The good player often remain at training, honing their skills, after the rest have clocked off for the day.

Yes, it's a lot of work, but they are professionals, and are only in the game for a decade on average. That is why they need to make as much money as they can, and they will only do that if they put in the hard yards.

In my early working days, I was working ten hour days and studying at night. It wasn't forever, and gained me the promotions I was after.
No pain, no gain.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JAC, L Mitchell, Cody Walker, Thurston, Thaiday, Menninga, Inglis, Will Chambers, Gagai, Sailor, Daley, Carl Webb, Sam Backo, etc etc.. All played origin and or for Australia. Mundine is just meme headline these days..