Are Australians hypocrites or are indigenous their own worst enemy?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
This is a good idea. But need a bigger group. They need some whoop ass if they get out of line. Rent a crowd bums
I don't agree with violence and threats. I wouldn't go along to try and 'beat up' or be violent to anyone.

I just want to protect peoples businesses if the protesters turn to violence.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a bit hard to paint such large cultures in the same stroke, you get a lot of well meaning groups of people in all cultures and you also get slot of groups and or individuals of Rif raff that beat to the sound of their own drum.

Labelling on such large scale can produce an unhealthy amount of prejudice, especially to those who have little understanding of other cultures.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hear there are tens of thousands signed up to protest tomorrow in Sydney (and the same number in Melbourne).

What are people's thoughts on this and the potential for it to end up with violence and damage to property in the city tomorrow?

Does anyone believe in the idea of going along to watch silently and defend businesses if violence breaks out?
3 Windows smashed tops maybe 2 arrested, a coronavirus surge is on the cards and a lot of hard work undone.apparently one of the organizers spoke very well on how this should be conducted, to bad someone will try to fuck it up

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a bit hard to paint such large cultures in the same stroke, you get a lot of well meaning groups of people in all cultures and you also get slot of groups and or individuals of Rif raff that beat to the sound of their own drum.

Labelling on such large scale can produce an unhealthy amount of prejudice, especially to those who have little understanding of other cultures.
Noone wants to but when there is 150 examples of certain traits it's starts becoming a reasonable perception.. the I digenous have their well documented traits as other nationalities have..

For instance let concede, you don't buy a used car from a Lebanese (or from Greenacre). You just don't. Millions of examples where Ali and Ahmed have an unsuspecting customer stitched up with a rebirthed or cut-n-shut car.

Last edited:

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:grinning: I enjoy hearing your opinion, you've got a unique view on a variety of topics.
Noone wants to but when there is 150 examples of certain traits it's starts becoming a reasonable perception.. the I digenous have their well documented traits as other nationalities have..

For instance let concede, you don't buy a used car from a Lebanese (or from Greenacre). You just don't. Millions of examples where Ali and Ahmed have an unsuspecting customer stitched up with a rebirthed or cut-n-shut car.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
After last nights game, I would be protesting to be let out. lol
Kaz I would sincerely love to rub it in to you right now but I wont for the sake of peace lol there’s enough bullshit going on at the moment...

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
After last nights game, I would be protesting to be let out. lol
It would be like San Quentin, guards with machine guns in towers shooting desperate Broncs fans looking to scale the walls and run for freedom.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear there are tens of thousands signed up to protest tomorrow in Sydney (and the same number in Melbourne).

What are people's thoughts on this and the potential for it to end up with violence and damage to property in the city tomorrow?

Does anyone believe in the idea of going along to watch silently and defend businesses if violence breaks out?
Depends. These protests in Australia only turn violent if Antifa and various Right wing groups turn up. And even then, they usually just punch on for a but then it ends.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kaz I would sincerely love to rub it in to you right now but I wont for the sake of peace lol there’s enough bullshit going on at the moment...
You can attack, I don't care.

I will take it & give back. lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Australia are hypocrites, they failed to learn the aboriginal language or assimilate but expected everyone else to assimilate

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends. These protests in Australia only turn violent if Antifa and various Right wing groups turn up. And even then, they usually just punch on for a but then it ends.
The Leftists Antifa and the Right wingers should stay out of the whole thing altogether as presence from either group will instigate violence. Let the protesters vent peacefully if that’s at all possible! They don’t need outside influences in there stirring the giant shit pot.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Never been to a protest before. Still not sure if I'll go tomorrow or not.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
FYI the supreme court judge is offering his judgement now.

IT sounds like he is going to ban the protest tomorrow. i.e. it will be illegal to gather and protest tomorrow.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Australia are hypocrites, they failed to learn the aboriginal language or assimilate but expected everyone else to assimilate
Maybe that's because there are over 250 Aboriginal languages and dialects.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Confirmed - the protest tomorrow has been banned by the court. Anyone daring to protest will be in contempt of the supreme court order.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Maybe that's because there are over 250 Aboriginal languages and dialects.
no they didn't want to learn, they wanted to install English and take over the country

so everyone should be comfortable with china taking over the country or even if they brought disease to kill everyone, its even steven

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they should protest the decision to make protests illegal