Are Australians hypocrites or are indigenous their own worst enemy?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nope, you got it all wrong mate.

As has been happening for eons of human existence, people have been taking over lands from other people.

No differant here.
The English colonised this land, basically took it over.
Absolutly sucks for the native people that life as they knew it changed for ever.

Just like so many other people all over the world have had that happen over time.

Australia is now a first world multicultural nation.
A woderful place full of oportunity for anyone to make somthing of their life.

As a nation we welcome everyone from all over the world to join us.

Nothing hypocritical about any of that.
the hypocritical part is the second part were australians get angry at other people coming here and requiring they learn english

for example stop the boats

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
the hypocritical part is the second part were australians get angry at other people coming here and requiring they learn english

for example stop the boats
Those people are just a handful of dickheads and not representitive of Australians by and large.

But i must admit, it does make life easier if they do learn the english langage.

But hey, its a free country after all.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Below is a copy and paste, not my own words.

But i found it interesting reading and worthy of kennel discussion.

BLACK PRIVILEGE – How It Works The great Martin Luther King said, “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character.” How disappointed Martin Luther King would be today if he could see how white-majority skinned people, who identify as black, have unashamedly hijacked the culture and welfare of darker skinned people for their own social, political and financial benefits. It’s called ‘Black Privilege’ - more prevalent and sinister than ‘White Privilege’. When you consider the privileges bestowed on those who identify as ‘black’, is it any wonder so many mostly light-skinned folk choose to jump on the ‘Black Privilege’ gravy train? Identifying as a black person means you don’t have to work, but rather to rest on the sweat of others for your selected lazy lifestyle. Around $36 Billion is spent on aboriginals annually, including child protection services (30%) for around 3% of the population. The total welfare budget is around $190 Billion. So 3% of the population receives a whopping 18% of the welfare budget. That’s Black Privilege. These largely white skinned people are often seen at rallies, demanding non-aboriginals who have worked long hours to save a deposit for a block of land or a house surrender that land to them because these people claim it to be ‘stolen land’, despite nobody today stealing any land from anyone today. That’s Black Privilege. They demand special recognition in the Constitution, despite more than 120 other races residing in Australia. That’s Black Privilege. They demand a voice in Parliament even though there already are democratically elected Members of Parliament in all major parties representing the ‘voice’ of just 3% of the population. That’s Black Privilege. They demand and receive special employment status, where only aborigines can apply for certain jobs (no whites allowed) or use certain rooms (no whites allowed) which if reversed, would rightly be called out as workplace discrimination. Employers are paid wage subsidies to hire aborigines, funded largely by taxes from hard working non-aborigines, not available for the hiring of non-aborigines. That’s Black Privilege. Aboriginal white activists demand non-aboriginals ‘Close the Gap’ while they create division by demanding special status, treatment and benefits not available to non-aborigines. That’s Black Privilege. Mostly white activist aboriginals demand ‘Reconciliation’ underpinned by a national ‘Reconciliation Plan’, while actively plotting to create national ‘Segregation’. That’s Black Privilege. Mostly white activists demanded we change the name from Ayers Rock to Uluru, then banned non-aboriginals from climbing the rock. Non aboriginals again were treated as second class citizens. That’s Black Privilege. There are countless more examples of Black Privilege. Have a look at the people driving these divisive agendas. What do you notice? They’re largely of white majority skin tone. Many are far from being true aborigines. They jump on the benefits of being aboriginal, because it means they don’t have to work for a living. There’s an American proverb that says, ‘The squeaky wheel gets the oil’, embraced by lazy Australian white activists. The louder they shout, the more rallies they attend, the bigger the banners, the more money the government throws at them. That’s Black Privilege. The pendulum has swung so much the other way, that Martin Luther King’s historic words now read, “My four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the content of their character, but by the colour of their skin.” This is not a reflection on the true aborigines, the majority black indigenous of Australia. Many do not have the sophistication or aspiration to rip off the system. They are true to their aboriginal roots and cultures. The whiter the blood, the more cunning and sinister the motivation to live off their ‘black identity’. That means never having to lift a finger to do an honest day’s work in exchange for an honest day’s pay. That’s Black Privilege. So what is White Privilege? White Privilege is studying hard for long hours to qualify for a job, so you can sweat to earn enough money to pay for property which Black Privilege then demands is theirs so you can hand to them for free. No. Hang on. That’s Black Privilege.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was an invasion..genocide. so your saying thats ok because it also occurred elsewhere.
No
Not what i said at all.
Go back and read exactly what was said. And feel free to respond to my exact words without getting all nancy over it and missing the point completely.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Those people are just a handful of dickheads and not representitive of Australians by and large.

But i must admit, it does make life easier if they do learn the english langage.

But hey, its a free country after all.
No that was a major issue coming into the election and Australia responded by voting in the liberal party big time, think of it like a racism test for Australia

I'm pretty sure that if the liberal party campaigned that they would deport all non white people from Australia it would get a whole lot of support like how more people supported trump the more crazy things he said

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yeah that wasn't just an english problem, or even a white problem. Those that had money/power wanted more, and took over those who didn't, and happened way before Australia
"some people did some bad things"..yeah?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No that was a major issue coming into the election and Australia responded by voting in the liberal party big time, think of it like a racism test for Australia

I'm pretty sure that if the liberal party campaigned that they would deport all non white people from Australia it would get a whole lot of support like how more people supported trump the more crazy things he said
Sorry mate, we going to have to agree to disagree on that one mate.
I think you are dead wrong on that.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"some people did some bad things"..yeah?
It sucks that is happened,
Cant change the past, but you can learn from it.
Just so proud of how far Australia has come, especially recent decades.

The corner has been turned.
Time to promote that positivity, continue to build a better future.

Holding on to the past will just hold back progress.
A fairly stupid thing to do.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Wait. So what you're saying is, if you voted libs... It was ONLY because of their apparent immigration policy..... no other polices or interests.....

Wtf????

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score

What have you learnt from the past? that mass murder "sucks" and its "stupid" to acknowledge Australias holocaust.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Wait. So what you're saying is, if you voted libs... It was ONLY because of their apparent immigration policy..... no other polices or interests.....

Wtf????
no maybe there were 9,000-12,000 people who voted for the coalition because of non racist reasons

the point is stop the boats was so popular that the labor party eventually also tried to act like they were tough on asylum seekers, aka the Rodzilla is correct and its not just a handful of idiots

if the liberal party ran a campaign that they would deport all non white people from australia, it would poll terribly but maybe get something like 31% of the vote

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What have you learnt from the past? that mass murder "sucks" and its "stupid" to acknowledge Australias holocaust.
Where is all your hate and negativity coming from?
Its not healthy for you.

Australia is the greatest nation in the world to live in.
Welcoming people from all over the world all back grounds and religions.

Oportunity to everyone to make somthing of their life.

I could go on and on and on how amazing this nation is.

Most of it, is on the back of learning from history.

Smell the roses man, life aint so bad.
Stop living in the past.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

you can learn from it or act like it never happened, they should also apologise for apologising to the stolen generation

thats like if i kidnap someone and then say sorry after 50 years, its not a sorry thing its way past sorry, sorry is if you were late for a meeting or something

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
no maybe there were 9,000-12,000 people who voted for the coalition because of non racist reasons

the point is stop the boats was so popular that the labor party eventually also tried to act like they were tough on asylum seekers, aka the Rodzilla is correct and its not just a handful of idiots

if the liberal party ran a campaign that they would deport all non white people from australia, it would poll terribly but maybe get something like 31% of the vote
Their some very specific numbers and some very confident statements.

Good for you!

I personally think 1600-2000 of Greens voters are not drop kicks.

I think if labour campaigned that they would legalise weed, it would poll terribly but maybe get something like 42.5% of the vote

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where is all your hate and negativity coming from?
Its not healthy for you.

Australia is the greatest nation in the world to live in.
Welcoming people from all over the world all back grounds and religions.

Oportunity to everyone to make somthing of their life.

I could go on and on and on how amazing this nation is.

Most of it, is on the back of learning from history.

Smell the roses man, life aint so bad.
Stop living in the past.
Its not hate or negativity. it is when Australia's holocaust is talked down or diminished in any way. Would you feel comfortable directing your comments at a survivor of the Nazis or one of their descendants.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its not hate or negativity. it is when Australia's holocaust is talked down or diminished in any way. Would you feel comfortable directing your comments at a survivor of the Nazis or one of their descendants.
Yes, i would feel comfortable telling survivors of Nazi holocaust about how amazing tolerant and accepting Australia is.

Ill tell anyone who wants to listen how proud I am to call myself Australian.

Without hesitation I would.
Why wouldnt I?

Australia is the greatest nation on the planet.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Their some very specific numbers and some very confident statements.

Good for you!

I personally think 1600-2000 of Greens voters are not drop kicks.

I think if labour campaigned that they would legalise weed, it would poll terribly but maybe get something like 42.5% of the vote
the confident statements are the fear the roo statements that it was just a handful of dickheads who wanted to stop the boats and australia is such a welcoming non hypocritical place

they had a white australia policy even more sooner since they took over the country, so the hypocrisy was complete a long time ago

btw i understand why white people are suspicious of islamic people and that they are only being friendly now because they dont have the numbers for sharia law just yet, its like when the first fleet arrived they were ordered to be friendly to aboriginal people because for all they knew there was a large group of them in reserve while reinforcements from england would take a year to arrive

when they were comfortable and settled then they started to reveal their true intentions like kidnapping aboriginal children etc

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
you can learn from it or act like it never happened, they should also apologise for apologising to the stolen generation

thats like if i kidnap someone and then say sorry after 50 years, its not a sorry thing its way past sorry, sorry is if you were late for a meeting or something
You will never be happy no matter what is done.

You want to live in a world of negetivity and hold onto the past.

Why dont you actually look into how things are today, and everything going on today and how absolutly wonderful it is to live in the single greatest nation on the planet.

There is no place on earth better to live than Australia.

How lucky each and everyone of us are to live in the grestest nation on the planet.

Feels good dont it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You will never be happy no matter what is done.

You want to live in a world of negetivity and hold onto the past.

Why dont you actually look into how things are today, and everything going on today and how absolutly wonderful it is to live in the single greatest nation on the planet.

There is no place on earth better to live than Australia.

How lucky each and everyone of us are to live in the grestest nation on the planet.

Feels good dont it.
well i must admit that gaytimes are delicious