Social Media Apparently we are interested in Kurtley Beale??

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No chance.
manager calls bulldogs reception and leaves a message.
Manager calls newspapers “we’re in talks with the bulldogs”

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
6 million available in 2026. We should build around solid players and bring up our juniors for what should be our chance to be a top 4 team.

Beal and knight and anyone else who is over 35 or isn’t a solid first grader shouldn’t be brought to the club moving forward. This year was a cut the deadwood and try to be competitive season. So hopefully the years after this will be building to something towards the top of the table.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Astute signing from Gould if he lands this

Rocket64

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Must be April 1 .. he’s 35 .. soft .. can’t tackle .. just finished a court case .. say no more, no thanks

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do you honestly think Zane will play a big part of the FG team?
I feel like at some point in the year he will be a major part of the pack if we get steamrolled week in and out.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our defence was 100x better than last year already. More positivity mate, we got this
Agreed on the defence in trials. it’s a good sign.

But With the small engine room I’m just concerned of injuries to key forwards. Like last year I expect us to be in the contest for the first half of the season. I’m just hoping the wheels dont fall of again as our squad is slim up front.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agreed on the defence in trials. it’s a good sign.

But With the small engine room I’m just concerned of injuries to key forwards. Like last year I expect us to be in the contest for the first half of the season. I’m just hoping the wheels dont fall of again as our squad is slim up front.
Especially if Zene and Faamausili only play 10 minute stints. Other boys will crack early

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Probably we are connected to everyone because we have been so active with recruitment lately. I dont see any value in a 35 year old union convert

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty called the SST and Tetevano rumours bullshit.
Fits the bill 33 or older, busted and can’t stay on the field, hasn’t played nrl for 3 years or more, can’t get a run anywhere else, and questionable off field traits. :grinning: