Opinion Anyone else slightly concerned about who we play 7?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Maloney would be great too. Actually Maloney would be better. He always plays better when he’s the underdog.
i havent watched him for catalans atm, but they are axing the comp atm, so maybe?

i think hes on big green though for his age. The attraction of france is taking a paycut from his last penrith year and extending it so i doubt he will come back. the standard is lower and easier there.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Another half we can have for experience for 2 years is adam doueihi

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would of been good if we still had Cogger. He was probably the best 7 we had out of the shit bunch. Not the best 7 out there but was a traditional type of 7, he had moments of controlling the game well, ok kicking game, great passer of the ball, never overplayed his hand, and every now and then would run at the line and score himself. Should of persisted with him.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Would of been good if we still had Cogger. He was probably the best 7 we had out of the shit bunch. Not the best 7 out there but was a traditional type of 7, he had moments of controlling the game well, ok kicking game, great passer of the ball, never overplayed his hand, and every now and then would run at the line and score himself. Should of persisted with him.
hes struggling in Englans.
lewis is actually the best half we have had since kimmorley

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it was, and I remember being pissed at the time. But in hindsight was probably right. God I loved Turvey as a player…
Gus has stood the test of time, he had the substance to move mountains over the years and glad to have him on board here, fuk they need him

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a golden era great time to be alive and Fukien fun times watching footy. Anyhowavawindfield

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, gotta ask. Are you Lebanese, Palestinian, Indian, Bangladeshi or seemingly now, African American?
Simply Leb, nothing more, nothing less.

not sure why everyone asks

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We made the GF in 2012 with great backs /forwards and fuckin Kris Keating as our halfback. We’ll be ok, avo will get better and burton will assume most control of the play making. However, we are desperate for an experienced hooker
We also had Mick Ennis who was on fire for us as well. Since he left we've finally noticed just how bad our go forward is without a competent No.9 directing the forwards and getting us on the front foot. Barba was insane that year but even if he didn't play at that level our team clicked as a whole and we probably would've done just as well. Pritchard and Kas and Morris were also nuts that year

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and to be honest our team would be so much better balanced with avo at 6 and burton 7 instead of the other way. it suits their skil sets better
Averillo has skills?