Anybody Vape?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Take it from another man who didn't smoke till later in life. I started when I was 22 after I was forced to quit football (broke my right ankle for the second time). I quit cold turkey when I got sick in 2012.

When my ticker was at its largest (34cm wide and 32cm tall), I had 3% use of my right lung and 1.7% use of my left lung. The professors were preparing a heart AND double lung transplant, what made it worse is that my donors lungs were not compatible with me even though his heart was.

So I was meant to get the heart transplant, be put in a coma on a respirator/ventilator until suitable lungs were found.

BUT the second they removed my heart, my lungs both expanded back to normal thank God, they said because my lungs are healthy. So basically, footy saved my life.

PS I actually cried tears of joy the second I woke up as I could fill my lungs with air and breathe normally for the first time in 5 years.
Just beautiful my man! How good is it to fill your lungs! What a bloody fantastic story! :kissingheart: I was on ventilator for a little while..the air was so stale..my lungs kept collapsing..they kept filling up with mucus so everyday the physios used to manually inflate my lungs with a bag, then beat my chest to break it up, then they’d shove a tube down my throat and suck it out.. One day they clipped on 100% pure oxygen (I think it was tha)..it felt so beautiful, so fresh.. However, you know what felt even more beautiful? They transferred me to a chair, to do so they disconnected me from the ventilator and I was actually breathing through the hole in my throat for 20 seconds, and the air, the normal air we breathe, was the sweetest air of all!! So I never took it for granted ever again...:hearteyes:

ps..kick that argile to the curb!!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just beautiful my man! How good is it to fill your lungs! What a bloody fantastic story! :kissingheart: I was on ventilator for a little while..the air was so stale..my lungs kept collapsing..they kept filling up with mucus so everyday the physios used to manually inflate my lungs with a bag, then beat my chest to break it up, then they’d shove a tube down my throat and suck it out.. One day they clipped on 100% pure oxygen (I think it was tha)..it felt so beautiful, so fresh.. However, you know what felt even more beautiful? They transferred me to a chair, to do so they disconnected me from the ventilator and I was actually breathing through the hole in my throat for 20 seconds, and the air, the normal air we breathe, was the sweetest air of all!! So I never took it for granted ever again...:hearteyes:

ps..kick that argile the curb!!
It's a shame we don't even think twice about our breathing until we realise we can't breathe.

PS now people will know why I call you Sensei, I may be tough but you are pure granite!

PPS I am a very occasional argelieh smoker and when I have it, I use the fruit based flavoring and not the tobacco based one. There is this orange one which is basically dried slices of orange with orange molasses, fkn yum lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hack I'm doing my own research on CBD, what's your take on it?
From what I've seen, it has more benefits than what Doctors will tell you but less than what others will tell you.

The research is still pretty flimsy but it has been shown to help with certain things. Like pain control, helping reduce certain medical issues. It won't cure cancer though.

I had a mate I grew up with that had multiple strokes that should have left him a vegetable forever. It was a combination of stillnox and canabis that helped him get out of it. He died a couple of years back but not from the strokes (had a genetic condition unrelated with low life expectancy)

That said, the benefits have only really been seen with pure CBD oil and only in certain conditions. As I said, won't cure cancer or anything like that but helps with certain things.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
From what I've seen, it has more benefits than what Doctors will tell you but less than what others will tell you.

The research is still pretty flimsy but it has been shown to help with certain things. Like pain control, helping reduce certain medical issues. It won't cure cancer though.

I had a mate I grew up with that had multiple strokes that should have left him a vegetable forever. It was a combination of stillnox and canabis that helped him get out of it. He died a couple of years back but not from the strokes (had a genetic condition unrelated with low life expectancy)

That said, the benefits have only really been seen with pure CBD oil and only in certain conditions. As I said, won't cure cancer or anything like that but helps with certain things.
I've seen a few benefits of it, what caught my eye was pain management and heart health. The Professors offered it to me before but I refused but since pain meds don't work and just adding extra pressure on my liver I might take up their offer.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've seen a few benefits of it, what caught my eye was pain management and heart health. The Professors offered it to me before but I refused but since pain meds don't work and just adding extra pressure on my liver I might take up their offer.
Yep. Heard good things about it for pain management.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I never have the urge to smoke cigarettes.

I don’t like when people vape in non smoking areas.
Yes sure it’s only vapour, but people who smoke see it and think it’s an invitation to light up?

If you’re going to smoke or vape, do so in a private area or away from others who aren’t vaping or smoking.
Also don’t smoke,vape or drink alcohol in front of kids.

kids mimic what they see adults do which they look up to.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a bong man, always been a bong man. The calming, melodic bubbling as you inhale smoke burnt from the beards of gods through a pool of dark, foreboding liquid the result of which is being one with the omniverse. Oh yeah, I exit the shed far smarter than when I entered.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow - assuming being awake for 15 hours per day that’s a dart about every 20min. Apart from the health reality they would’ve been cheap then. I gave up when they were ~$5/pack. Knowing a packet is $35-50 these days is enough to bring on the heart palpitations!
Chain smoker. He lit the next one off the stub of the last.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Range of flavours? Any nice ones?
I'm new to it bro, this is only my 3rd order ever and each time I just get a whole range of different flavours, 5 of each.

So far I haven't liked any of the ones that are mixed with vanilla or cream. The one's I get are all fruit flavoured, so far Grape is my favourite, very fresh tasting.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm new to it bro, this is only my 3rd order ever and each time I just get a whole range of different flavours, 5 of each.

So far I haven't liked any of the ones that are mixed with vanilla or cream. The one's I get are all fruit flavoured, so far Grape is my favourite, very fresh tasting.
Smelt a grape one, reminded me of Hubba Bubba.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh my grape had that kind of taste, tasted good and was smooth on the throat. Some of the others just taste to thick
Let me get this right.. You like the taste of your own grapes flavour because it’s good and smooth going down your throat..however other grapes..not your own..that you have tasted..produced a substance that was too thick to swallow smoothly.. You are talking about Vapouring..:D