Any interest in Alex Johnston or Adam Doueihi?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Both are out of Souths starting side. AJ could be a great wing option for us as he can score a try. Also Adam Doueihi can play anywhere in the backline and has been told by Souths to look for another club.

I'd take both for between 300k-400k.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doueihi has had his injuries but at 21 could be worth trying to get at a decent price on a year or two contract.. he plays with a lot of intent and had a fair impact for Souffs at the back end of 2019

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not AJ but Doueihi at the right price and if we can bring him in as a injury replacement for Foran.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Doueihi I wouldn’t mind as I don’t think we have a genuine utility on the books. Would come at the right price too.

Johnston I’m not fussed on and I don’t think is worth what he’d be asking. We’ve got a healthy crop of good young outside backs pushing through the ranks anyway.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Both of them would be good additions at the right price. AJ more so as he'd slot straight on the wing. Doueihi is versatile but we only have a centre position open (at best has shown he's the same as our Halves and he isn't a winger).

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam Doueihi was just starting to show some good potential at the back end of last year.
Didn't he start his career in the halves ?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He started in the halves in fg but has played centre and fullback.. we probably saw his best at fb but he can handle centre

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Adam Doueihi definitely. I got nothing against AJ, however Doueihi is a versatile player who we can really do with given the Foran sitaution.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both are out of Souths starting side. AJ could be a great wing option for us as he can score a try. Also Adam Doueihi can play anywhere in the backline and has been told by Souths to look for another club.

I'd take both for between 300k-400k.
Both good footballers,but douhei is on$550,this year ,and heavily backended contract,i heard $700k next year,I would rather give our own young talent an opportunity.we certainly don't need any more wingers,a good classy centre,if there's any out there

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Adam Doueihi was just starting to show some good potential at the back end of last year.
Didn't he start his career in the halves ?
He made his debut at halfback in the charity shield. Has played 5/8, fullback, centre and wing. He has stated that his best position is at 6.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Both good footballers,but douhei is on$550,this year ,and heavily backended contract,i heard $700k next year,I would rather give our own young talent an opportunity.we certainly don't need any more wingers,a good classy centre,if there's any out there

I don't even think the Warriors would be paying that sort of money for him

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There is NO WAY Doueihi is on 700k a year or even 550k.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did that Doueihi play for Lebanon at centre in the world cup? He looked good then too, if he did.

No interest for AJ though.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Did that Doueihi play for Lebanon at centre in the world cup? He looked good then too, if he did.

No interest for AJ though.
I reckon Doueihi will command probably $450,000 next contact. He's picked up a few injuries which have limited him showing anything beyond his potential, but should he manage to stay injury free over the next couple of years and show what he's capable of, he'll probably look at the next contract following that to be in the area of about $700,000.

As I said, he's valuable, talented, and versatile, but now he needs to show us that he can stay on the field. Our case in point... Keiran Foran!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Doueihi makes more sense as he’s versatile and we could throw him in at 5/8th to replace Foran, centre if that doesn’t work etc. but for the price he’s asking I’d rather pay a bit more and get the fox.