Any Golfers here?

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am brand new to this shit and fuck me sideways it has me by the balls. I dream golf at this point. Just spent 2 days playing Kooralbyn. What a lovely and challenging course.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m what they call a weekend hacker... love to play but do 10 bad shots to every good one. But by damn does it feel good when you pull the driver out and whack it a million miles straight up the middle

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love.My.Golf

I watch it anytime it’s on. Euro tour, USPGA and even Web.com your

Golf is the only sport for me now (to play)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I played Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge. Does that count.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I do enjoy the odd game of aqua golf or Tiger Woods PGA Tour, but that's as far as I get.

Played a game of Ambrose years ago and it was kinda fun.

But me and direction, plus having a dodgy back and shoulders.. Golf really isn't a good sport for me.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I am brand new to this shit and fuck me sideways it has me by the balls. I dream golf at this point. Just spent 2 days playing Kooralbyn. What a lovely and challenging course.
I bag the fuck out of my mate for playing Golf, and he loves Parra too does that count?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’m pretty good at Mario Golf....

Not so good at real golf.

I played my first nine holes a few months ago. I did ok on the two par threes and was surprisingly good at chipping, but pretty hopeless at everything else. I managed to hit a few decent drives off the tee, but most were rubbish.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I used to enjoy playing. Used to spend hours in the paddock out the back which was a good size for anything from a 9 to a 5 iron. But I can't use woods to save myself so I avoid the golf course unless its likely to not be busy. If I actually dedicated some hours on a driving range I might get to a point where I'm not embarrassed by my inability to get any lift on the ball. Woods = long range putters for me. I might as well hit with the handle as the club head with woods.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
as long as there's a case of beer in the back of the caddy.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah love having a game of stick
Me my old man and brothers have done for years
The old man got us into as many sports as possible

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to play a few years back but then I lost interest.

Since I don’t live far from a shitty city course now, I might start playing again?

Btw just to piss off the snowflakes, Donald Trump is a massive fan of golf and so is many other rich white people who like to have a game of golf while talking about how much money they make!

Golf is one of those games where a peasant and doctor are at the same level while on the course!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to enjoy playing. Used to spend hours in the paddock out the back which was a good size for anything from a 9 to a 5 iron. But I can't use woods to save myself so I avoid the golf course unless its likely to not be busy. If I actually dedicated some hours on a driving range I might get to a point where I'm not embarrassed by my inability to get any lift on the ball. Woods = long range putters for me. I might as well hit with the handle as the club head with woods.
After extensive practice with my wood..it still has a mind of its own..!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to play a few years back but then I lost interest.

Since I don’t live far from a shitty city course now, I might start playing again?

Btw just to piss off the snowflakes, Donald Trump is a massive fan of golf and so is many other rich white people who like to have a game of golf while talking about how much money they make!

Golf is one of those games where a peasant and doctor are at the same level while on the course!
This could be the saddest attempt at shoehorning in the history of the kennel.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kooralbyn is a nice part of the world. I've never played golf there though.

I used to play maybe 8 - 10 games a year. A couple when my old man would visit, a couple when I visited him and a few charity and corporate days. But this year I think I only played about 3 times.

@Packy , appreciate you're new to the sport, but have you played anywhere else in Brisbane?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This could be the saddest attempt at shoehorning in the history of the kennel.
Come on we all know how much rich white guys love golf!

Even Tiger Woods whose African-Asian turned into a smug white guy after playing golf all his life!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
upload_2018-12-15_11-4-36.jpeg
Looks like great corporate golf day here