Anthony Seibold

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know I’ll probably get crucified but I just heard Seibold on SEN and his insight is second to none. I believe we need a thinker at the helm and Seibs is available.
You deserve to be crucified for that suggestion.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
We need a big hitter, Bellamy would be perfect! I've even warmed to Flanno Snr lately, someone older school who won't take the players shite and make them lap until they vomit!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Canterbury are just that; Canterbury, then the board should be throwing millions at Bellamy to come next year or 2024 for 3 years and rebuild the club before finding someone to replace him and continue the good work.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If baz was responsible for the removal of Averillo from half, and then trying him at centre I think it shows that he is proactive. Fair enough it shouldnt have taken him all preseason, 2 trials and 2 NRL games to realise that, but good move by him.

Lets not forget Hasler would probably have kept Okunbor in the team (he persisted with the likes of Montoya, Holland etc).

This isnt as bad a team as last year, and we do have decent players scattered across the park. Problem will remain a 7 & 9 which we do not have (we actually have nothing close to resembling a 9 and 7, what we have is park footballers in those position). This team would beat last years team easy. But we havent played every team in the comp yet to gauge where we are.

Is barrett accountable that we arent 3-4? I dont know? We need to persist with him until atleast the end of the season to see what teams he picks and if he can get the attack firing. We have a young 5/8 who needs to lead the team. He probably isnt ready for such responsibility but you hope he learns and develops into a better player from this and not go into his shell like Flanno. Fingers crossed after the horror first 2 months we can start to gain confidence again and be in every game like we were in the first 3 weeks.
Great thought out, positive minded comment. Better environment and positive vibes if we all had that mindset.

Malla

Reaction score
sack Baz and give Tangles A crack for the rest of the season. He’s doing a great job with reggies currently undefeated H

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is the craziest shit I have ever seen! If you bastards are gonna slam me over Lewis to lock thread then this shit needs to be burned…constantly and heavily
Seibold as coach….now I have seen it all

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not saying I agree with him coming to the Dogs but he is a premiership winning coach that sounds accomplished to me
He’s won the same amount of premiership as Baz

He’s also the worst coach In broncos history owning the largest and second largest thrashing’s 58-0,59-0 respectively

Malla

Reaction score
He’s won the same amount of premiership as Baz

He’s also the worst coach In broncos history owning the largest and second largest thrashing’s 58-0,59-0 respectively
Yeah Seibold is junk