Another Shooting in US..Oklahoma

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck that hell hole country
"America is the greatest country on earth!"
(With the worst healthcare, education, homelessness, institutionalised bigotry, gerrymandered electoral boundaries, 3rd world infrastructure, massive drug and gun problems religiously based corrupt and inept government and senior judiciary etc. But apart from all that they are the greatest nation on earth...)

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
We need more guns to keep us safe. Firearm training for doctors, etc.
Yeah missus who is a primary school teacher is begging for weapons training so she can take out a student with a sniper rifle 200 meters away. I told you to pick up that paper you little shit.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They could have 10 of these mass shootings a day and they still won't change their gun laws. It's horrific.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
They could have 10 of these mass shootings a day and they still won't change their gun laws. It's horrific.
Ten an hour even.
They can’t.
Think about it.
HOW could you do it?
And also remember most gun violence is in gun free zones

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
(With the worst healthcare, education, homelessness, institutionalised bigotry, gerrymandered electoral boundaries, 3rd world infrastructure, massive drug and gun problems religiously based corrupt and inept government and senior judiciary etc. But apart from all that they are the greatest nation on earth...)
When it comes to women dying in childbirth, the U.S. rate for 2021 was 32.9 maternal deaths per 100,000 live births, which is more than ten times the estimated rates of some other high income countries, including Australia, Austria, Israel, Japan and Spain which all hovered between 2 and 3 deaths per 100,000 in 2020.16 Mar 2023.

Those numbers are seriously third world shit.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Switzerland has an interesting way of handing it. They have mandatory military service for all citizens. After you finish your military service, you get to keep your gun. Quite a smart way to do it as it ensures that people are trained on firearms.

Even though mass shootings and gang shootings in the US are bad, the major causes of firearm death is mishandling of firearms and suicide. And in a related thing, you can legally buy drugs to kill yourself in Switzerland.
Half true.
Suicides are the leading cause of gun deaths. 54% I believe.
The other is murder and mainly in the ghetto areas.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Greatest nation on earth maybe not. But it is the most free.

I have to pull you up on ‘instituiornalised bigotry’ that’s a slur.
I’ve seen many videos of people asking people for examples of institutionalised bigotry against minorities and NO ONE has come up with a good answer. We live in a very PC world so even the smallest hint of it would be slammed.
Of course, if it’s bigotry against the white population you meant, that’s different.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I’ve seen many videos of people asking people for examples of institutionalised bigotry against minorities and NO ONE has come up with a good answer. We live in a very PC world so even the smallest hint of it would be slammed.
Of course, if it’s bigotry against the white population you meant, that’s different.
Right now you have the glock raised sideways, not even aiming at the target but still shooting accurately!

you understand how the anti white sentiment works yo

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Look up gerrymandering...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Look up gerrymandering...
Yeah I know what that is. All parties do it.
Not bigotry it’s just playing with zoning to get an undue advantage. Tetris more than anything.
Australia does it too but on a much lower level. My hood got changed