Another problem with my neighbour..

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could be called nostradamus but my neighbour for some time had really long grass.

I used bunnings pest products along the fence and near the fence to keep the insects and vermon on his side of the fence.

He cut his grass and I wanted to avoid the scatter of insects ect. So it was a pre emptive strike by spraying..

Today i walked i to my front yard and he has a professional pest truck in his driveway. The pest bloke was spraying away.. following his grass massacre he must have been hit with all sorts of insects.

As we all know if your neighbour sprays for insects, they usually scurry away to neighbours houses...ie mine!!

So i thought ill fight fire with fire.. i pulled out my bunnings spray and hammered away at the fence and near the fence again... whilst the pro was on the other side spraying as well.

My question to you all. Can the bunnings consumer grade pest products outgun the pro pesticide chemicals that my neighbour is using? Bear in mind i sprayed 2 days ago and again today whilst he has one treatment only.

Who will see all the spiders and cockroaches on their side..

I went punch for punch with him and dropped almost 3 litres of chemicals on the fence and surrounding my house.. the pro might have better chemicals but maybe he was stingy with his spraying to make more money?

If he has spiders and cockroches he can keep em on his side.. next time mow ya lawn.. whos gonna win? Blue boost chemicals or his no mow neighbour?

Thoughts? Bunnings/aldi pest products vs pro chemical pesticides?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not a chance... pest controllers have access to chemicals that not only flush out, but also kill. Most of the stuff off the shelf is useless (been there tried that).

Congrats your lawn now has cancer!

This post has been sponsored by RoundUp.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That aldi stuff is potent. Its some sort of nerve gas from germany.

If you spray a fly with it, the fly just drops cold, dead immediately.

Even the best stuff the fly bounces around for a while but the Aldi stuff, like a sledgehammer hit em... who knows what they put in it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Look leave your hillbilly neighbour alone.

If you are having any confusion refer to the land act of 1901 which is still in use today!

So many Aussies claim how proud they are to be Aussie but seem to have minimum knowledge or no respect for the laws their forefathers created them!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I could be called nostradamus but my neighbour for some time had really long grass.

I used bunnings pest products along the fence and near the fence to keep the insects and vermon on his side of the fence.

He cut his grass and I wanted to avoid the scatter of insects ect. So it was a pre emptive strike by spraying..

Today i walked i to my front yard and he has a professional pest truck in his driveway. The pest bloke was spraying away.. following his grass massacre he must have been hit with all sorts of insects.

As we all know if your neighbour sprays for insects, they usually scurry away to neighbours houses...ie mine!!

So i thought ill fight fire with fire.. i pulled out my bunnings spray and hammered away at the fence and near the fence again... whilst the pro was on the other side spraying as well.

My question to you all. Can the bunnings consumer grade pest products outgun the pro pesticide chemicals that my neighbour is using? Bear in mind i sprayed 2 days ago and again today whilst he has one treatment only.

Who will see all the spiders and cockroaches on their side..

I went punch for punch with him and dropped almost 3 litres of chemicals on the fence and surrounding my house.. the pro might have better chemicals but maybe he was stingy with his spraying to make more money?

If he has spiders and cockroches he can keep em on his side.. next time mow ya lawn.. whos gonna win? Blue boost chemicals or his no mow neighbour?

Thoughts? Bunnings/aldi pest products vs pro chemical pesticides?
Man, you seem to have a lot of issues with your neighbour. Why don't you just try talking to the guy? and if he's a dick, try the lighting a bag of dog shit trick on his porch

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably best to move.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably best to move.
Probably best to apply for a housing commission unit in Villawood not too far from the detention centre which re-homes fresh ex cons back into the community?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I mow a section of my neighbor's lawn because he is 96 active as all fuck but i try to help him a little, problem is within 5 days he returns the favor and moes my front lawn. Between the both of us the grass doesn't have a chance getting past 2 inches

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I noticed he has solar panels on his roof, why don’t you pelt them with rocks just to be a ****

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morning update..

Looks like my aldi/bunnings pest products held out the pro performance chemicals from critter killers..

This morning i saw two dead cockroaches outside and thats it.. my barrier seemed to have held out the army of insects from my neighbour. His neighbour on other side must have been esten alive from the insects

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Man, you seem to have a lot of issues with your neighbour. Why don't you just try talking to the guy? and if he's a dick, try the lighting a bag of dog shit trick on his porch

Wahesh

Reaction score
That aldi stuff is potent. Its some sort of nerve gas from germany.

If you spray a fly with it, the fly just drops cold, dead immediately.

Even the best stuff the fly bounces around for a while but the Aldi stuff, like a sledgehammer hit em... who knows what they put in it.
Dude... if that bug spray had nerve gas in it, not only would the insect be dead, but everyone on the same block as you would also be dead.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
24 hours later "Oh fuck my homes been invaded by mice from next door".
Humans are so dumb blaming their neighbours for all their world problems.

My older brother lives like that worrying about other people who have no idea he worries about them.

I bet Blue boost thinks he is a perfect human?

Blue boost you ever think maybe you doing shit others see as a big deal?

I don't know? I try to live my life not worrying about other people too much.

E.g I walked passed a guy who just got cleaned up by a car, spread out like a pancake on the windscreen going "eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr" I walked up to him like Michael Douglas and said "well damn you fucked up didn't you?" Then walked away going about my day knowing at least 50 other public hero's already called emergency!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was driving on the freeway near newcastle and a van almost cut off a guy on his motorbike.. the guy on the bike decided he would give the guy in the van a gobful (at 110km/h).. the bike was veering yhe van off the road. But the van bdfore he hit the wall swerved the opposite way and hit the bike..

Guy on bike goes under the van. I had to quickly change lanes not to run over him myself.

Pulled over as did another 20 cars.. we had to walk about 300 metres back by the time we stopped.

Bike rider on road sitting there with his leg amputated.

But as I dont like to get involved in other peoples business, i thought its between them and left the scene. The ambulance were already called.

But when my neighbour throws bombs at me, i gotta fight his fire (pro chemicals) with my howitzer fire (aldi nerve gas pest chemicals)

Last edited:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You and your neighbour need to get on Dr Phil.

dear-dr-phil-i-was-watching-my-next-door-neighbours-4371721.png

Wahesh

Reaction score
This gem of a thread requires input from the great @K E