Another Mass Shooting in....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait you think this fake news? Lmfao literally not even msm can refute it. Nice try darl
Nah, he's just taking the piss out of you. We all know that's a real picture of the shooter. Unlike the other photos you shared earlier. But I'm pretty sure most people are confused why you share the photo.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, he's just taking the piss out of you. We all know that's a real picture of the shooter. Unlike the other photos you shared earlier. But I'm pretty sure most people are confused why you share the photo.
It’s literally the same person definitely the same as the Satan looking one in the black and white skirt. Why are you’s confused it’s the identity of the shooter? Why is that controversial? Coz he isn’t white and straight?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes because that is what every teacher in th
If we trained every teacher in Murica made them watch the Hollywood movies and gave them firearms training they could carry guns and prevent mass shootings by having more guns.
I completely agree.

Every teacher in the US always wanted to be an assassin.

Lets give them all guns.

What could possibly go wrong.................

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s literally the same person definitely the same as the Satan looking one in the black and white skirt. Why are you’s confused it’s the identity of the shooter? Why is that controversial? Coz he isn’t white and straight?
We covered this already. The one in the skirt is still alive and did an interview after the shooting. Completely different person.

You made a mistake, you're too stubborn to admit it, so you're doubling down. Sorry dude, but you fucked up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously. Dude. You keep whining about being on the side of truth, then you believe any crazy thing posted online without checking to see if it's potentially false. And when called out on it, you dig yourself deeper.

It's just sad.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We covered this already. The one in the skirt is still alive and did an interview after the shooting. Completely different person.

You made a mistake, you're too stubborn to admit it, so you're doubling down. Sorry dude, but you fucked up.
Lol I made no mistake you guys just can’t fathom that a Hispanic cross dresser can commit such an atrocity. Only a straight white male can lol. But keep believing msm that continuously lies while thinking you’re on the side of facts and truth lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I made no mistake you guys just can’t fathom that a Hispanic cross dresser can commit such an atrocity. Only a straight white male can lol. But keep believing msm that continuously lies while thinking you’re on the side of facts and truth lol.
Sad. Just sad.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here is a guy who walked into a school, shot and killed kids and you are fixated on the fact he might be a cross dresser.

Everyone is sad that the kids died, you are getting off on the cross dresser.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes because that is what every teacher in th

I completely agree.

Every teacher in the US always wanted to be an assassin.

Lets give them all guns.

What could possibly go wrong.................
Exactly..everything! I mean teachers become teachers because they wanna teach..Assassins become Assassins because they wanna assassinate..and never the train shall meet.. Unless you are Arnie in Kindergarten Cop (although he was a policeman..but you know what I mean!)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Here is a guy who walked into a school, shot and killed kids and you are fixated on the fact he might be a cross dresser.

Everyone is sad that the kids died, you are getting off on the cross dresser.
My issue is they gave an obviously mentally ill guy fucking guns in the first place.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My issue is they gave an obviously mentally ill guy fucking guns in the first place.
100%

You can never take guns away from the Americans. And i dont think anyone is suggesting that. (If they are its ridiculous)

But how the fuk, can an 18 year old buy a semi automatic weapon (mentally ill or not) without a heavily vetted regulation process.

Ie. Criminal record. No gun. Mental illness. No gun. Under 21 (legal drinking age). No gun (not to buy or possess). Have 30day cooling off periods, ie first to buy the gun you have to pass test ABCD. Then once you buy it. You have to wait 30 days to collect it.

Lets not mention their shit firearm storage regulations.

Whats so wrong with wanting the above?

In some states there is no legal age to possessing a gun ffs

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For sure..anyone who does such deplorable crimes must have mental issues. However, how do we determine that these guys are mentally ill before their actions..that’s the kicker. It’s so easy for these people to fall through the cracks.. I’m mean we can identify those that are at an extreme pretty easy..but others need to present themselves for help.. By all reports this guy was quiet..do we evaluate all kids who are quiet? He did show people guns on social media..but we all wise in hindsight..

It’s so hard my man..if only we had a form they could fill out and we would know.. I guess..especially in this day an age..we can cross reference..but in the end if you just crack one day you have no flags to make people wary of you..

I think it comes down to the type of weapons you can get..what you need them for..where you store them..your age.. A psychological test..A safety course.. I mean you have a driving test to drive a car.. You should not be able to walk into a store and just buy a gun..

Last edited:

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously. Dude. You keep whining about being on the side of truth, then you believe any crazy thing posted online without checking to see if it's potentially false. And when called out on it, you dig yourself deeper.

It's just sad.
Our on little Trumptard...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The former president shared his eye-opening idea, of reducing gun crime by increasing the number of guns, with attendees at the National Rifle Association’s (NRA) annual convention on Friday evening, US time.
Yeah what could possibly go wrong

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The idiocy of some Americans beggar’s belief. Ted Cruze came out and said that the solution to mass shootings is to have 1 door in and out of the school that is manned by armed guards. What happens when a fire starts and they are all rushing for one door? Worse still. What if a gunman kills the guard and then the only exit to the school is where the gunman is? Seriously when idiots like this are in charge, nothing is ever going to change!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The idiocy of some Americans beggar’s belief. Ted Cruze came out and said that the solution to mass shootings is to have 1 door in and out of the school that is manned by armed guards. What happens when a fire starts and they are all rushing for one door? Worse still. What if a gunman kills the guard and then the only exit to the school is where the gunman is? Seriously when idiots like this are in charge, nothing is ever going to change!!
They are a different breed this is for sure

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For sure..anyone who does such deplorable crimes must have mental issues. However, how do we determine that these guys are mentally ill before their actions..that’s the kicker. It’s so easy for these people to fall through the cracks.. I’m mean we can identify those that are at an extreme pretty easy..but others need to present themselves for help.. By all reports this guy was quiet..do we evaluate all kids who are quiet? He did show people guns on social media..but we all wise in hindsight..

It’s so hard my man..if only we had a form they could fill out and we would know.. I guess..especially in this day an age..we can cross reference..but in the end if you just crack one day you have no flags to make people wary of you..

I think it comes down to the type of weapons you can get..what you need them for..where you store them..your age.. A psychological test..A safety course.. I mean you have a driving test to drive a car.. You should not be able to walk into a store and just buy a gun..
They have to make getting guns, especially high powered rifles, nearly impossible to obtain then regulate and perform checks heavier.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They have to make getting guns, especially high powered rifles, nearly impossible to obtain then regulate and perform checks heavier.
Absolutely my man..how you can justify high powered weapons in a city environment I will never know!