Animals you like vs animals you loathe

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now, if only we could do something about the came toads.
I'd suggest sending in the cockroaches to deal with the cane toads but we all know how bad cockroaches are against cane toads.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so while I don't like rabbits, I'm sure the white rabbits with red eyes kept in a contained area such as a pen or hutch will do the job.

True, but the ban is more to do with how terrible people are at following rules. It's like cats. Technically the law is that you have to spay/neuter your cat and only let it outside if it has a collar on it, but people don't do that and we have a massive cat pest problem.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
True, but the ban is more to do with how terrible people are at following rules. It's like cats. Technically the law is that you have to spay/neuter your cat and only let it outside if it has a collar on it, but people don't do that and we have a massive cat pest problem.
Cats are pests. We need more dogs to eradicate them!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. Rabbit has to be cooked a certain way or it's pretty crap. Wild rabbits are basically just sinew, you need to stew them for a long time.
When I was a teenager I used to hunt them with ferrets. They're not bad deep fried in a KFC style batter either. But overdo it just a bit and they're almost leathery. But stewing them is usually the fail safe method of ensuring the meat is tasty and tender.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok as well as poodles, there's another dog you can add to the list of little shits. MALTESE TERRIORS. I just walked past one in the city that was barking it's fucking head off at another one that was near it. It's bark was that loud that it was echoing throughout the whole entrance to World Square. You see people walking out through that entrance hearing the commotion looking as if someone was being abused. It did NOT sound like a dog barking. FFS STFU YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE SHIT!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ive never seen one in real life, but I love those Meerkats in that advertisement.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fuck that I'd be "Craig Daviding"* the car and piss off nice and fast.

(* reference below - specifically around 0:53)

Walking away from the car and firing a RPG at it from a safe distance. I loathe those slithering devils like you wouldn't believe.

I'm just thankful that the worlds deadliest snake that is native to Australia (the Inland Taipan) is a very shy snake and will not attack humans unless it is provoke (walking right past it without seeing it, it won't attack you). 1 drop of venom from them can kill 45 adult humans.

And I'm also thankful as heck that the black mamba, perhaps the most territorial, is not native to Australia. That merkin can kill someone within a minute.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Snakes are subjective in deadliesness. Some deliver less but more potent venom. Others deliver a shitload of less toxic venom.

Either way, RBB or Taipan, or Viper, or Brown Snake... if I see one in real life im getting the fuck outta there fast.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Snakes are subjective in deadliesness. Some deliver less but more potent venom. Others deliver a shitload of less toxic venom.

Either way, RBB or Taipan, or Viper, or Brown Snake... if I see one in real life im getting the fuck outta there fast.
Care to give me a piggy-back on route? If I see one of them I'd be too scared to see any of those slippery fuckers on the ground!

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm sure I've posted it before, but I will never get over this one. A red-belly snake ate it's way OUT of a brown snake that had eaten it. Both snakes ended up dead!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing puts things into perspective like watching a 12-14 foot tiger shark eat a fish you have just speared,they are 100 percent pure power and aggression and when you get that close to one your asshole will clinch so tight you couldnt shove a strawberry seed up it
love sharks

Wahesh

Reaction score
Nothing puts things into perspective like watching a 12-14 foot tiger shark eat a fish you have just speared,they are 100 percent pure power and aggression and when you get that close to one your asshole will clinch so tight you couldnt shove a strawberry seed up it
love sharks
The lions of the sea... I can't say they thrill me too much. I'm much more scared of snakes.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
racist tbh

i recently saw a video of animals helping other animals and now im starting to like all animals, i used to think they were idiots or canibal murderers but now i have to reconsider

btw im still suspicious of that cat who looked like he was helping the fish, like maybe he was trying to eat it
Even the cold blooded lizard has empathy

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cats are brats, only the gentle Siamese ones I like.
how can you hate cats?
They're so gentle and fluffy and really funny. They all have different personalities and are independent , want very little from you and are great company

I don't get why they're hated so much.. What's a cat ever done to you?