Animals you like vs animals you loathe

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dogs are the best, except Pit Bulls. They should be banned.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love bulldogs

I hate: roosters, rabbits,sharks,panthers,Broncos,dragons,Tigers,eels and Eagles
You like cats though right?
They not to blame when they take the pie on the window sill

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Or if you leave out some uncovered meat
True
You can't blame the cat if it opportunistic and takes the uncovered meat on the window sill

You blame the person who put that meat on the sill uncovered

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No love for Labradors?? *points to the door* ... get the fuck outta here!!!
You mean like Ubu? Yeah I got nothing against Ubu... great old school sitcom television producer that guy, just not as high ranking as the others.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I hate a lot of insects. You know it's estimating that for every living creature on earth, there are about 100,000,000 ants? So for you reading this, 100,000,000 ants.
For your neighbours dog, 100,000,000 ants. For the person you last saw, 100,000,000 ants. For the guy you lent $1 to in primary school and never got it back, 100,000,000 ants. For @Gotenks, 100,000,000 ants. For John Howard, 100,000,000 ants. For SBW, 100,000,000 ants. For the President of Zambia, 100,000,000 ants. For the person you bought your last pair of jeans off, 100,000,000 ants. You get it.

Now I have particular interest in one insect. The majestic praying mantis.

This creature is interesting and very very smart. I saw one a few years ago sitting on wheelie bin and wanted to flick it off. I thought I'd get it from behind. The little bastard turned around and was watching me lol. He turn in which ever direction I went. He even stuck his arms up as if to say he's ready for a fight (see the pic below). Fearless little guy. So I left him alone. Then a few years later I saw a large mother fucker sitting on my bathroom flyscreen. I tried EVERYTHING on him. Bug spray, flicking the screen, even air freshener, but nothing moved him. Truly a praying mantis in every sense of the word. Then I saw another little guy crawling around in my yard. So I picked him up on a stick and just observed him closely. I noticed as I moved the stick around, his little face would continue looking directly at me. For some reason ever since then, I fell in love with these guys. I don't know why but I love them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You mean like Ubu? Yeah I got nothing against Ubu... great old school sitcom television producer that guy, just not as high ranking as the others.

Sit Ubu, sit. Good dog!

Woof!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Pitbull terriers are awesome dogs.
Don't understand why they cop so much negativity?

I wish they weren't the breed of choice of bogans,housos and drug dealers.
That's a big reason why they have such a bad name.

Another thing if you hate pitbulls then you hate Bulldogs too.
Pitbulls and Bulldogs were originally bred from the now extinct old English Bulldog.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucking love Dogs.

Like Big cats especially the lion.

Don’t mins snakes.

Fucking hate rodents and insects, the fucking bastards should be killed for the fun of it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Love: Dogs
Hate: Roosters, tigers, sea eagles, horses, rabbits, panthers, dragons, sharks, eels.