Animals you like vs animals you loathe

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
how can you hate cats?
They're so gentle and fluffy and really funny. They all have different personalities and are independent , want very little from you and are great company

I don't get why they're hated so much.. What's a cat ever done to you?
They always run away from me.

Dogs always run towards me and want to play/pet.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I love wolves. Fuck the hunters. Bunch of *****.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love wolves. Fuck the hunters. Bunch of *****.

Yeah I love wolves also
They are second on my list of favourite animals

First is the African male lion

Fuck they are bad ass

Wahesh

Reaction score
Probably the only type of snake I can stand...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hate those sloths from South Africa, stupid dopey waste of space.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cats are pests. We need more dogs to eradicate them!
how can you hate cats?
They're so gentle and fluffy and really funny. They all have different personalities and are independent , want very little from you and are great company

I don't get why they're hated so much.. What's a cat ever done to you?
why would you want an animal that doesn’t give a fuck about you until dinner time, as a pet ? Basically just a belligerent teenager.
My uncle had a pit bull x bull mastiff named whiskey, beautiful dog, most patient dog I’ve ever seen. If you were holding a ball, he would lay down and wait for you to throw it, all day if need be.
Anyway, his patience payed off one day. The neighbors cat used to walk along the fence, all fucking day (shit stirring, I imagine) and whiskey would quietly walk underneath. Till the day the cat slipped. Didn’t even touch the ground.

Wahesh

Reaction score
why would you want an animal that doesn’t give a fuck about you until dinner time, as a pet ? Basically just a belligerent teenager.
My uncle had a pit bull x bull mastiff named whiskey, beautiful dog, most patient dog I’ve ever seen. If you were holding a ball, he would lay down and wait for you to throw it, all day if need be.
Anyway, his patience payed off one day. The neighbors cat used to walk along the fence, all fucking day (shit stirring, I imagine) and whiskey would quietly walk underneath. Till the day the cat slipped. Didn’t even touch the ground.
You mean Whiskey caught the cat on the full and... eradicated him?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obviously a cat lover too