Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Angus Crichton

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd push for Tyrone Peachey as the ball playing lock Barrett is looking for. He's already on the outer at the tigers.

2022:
8: Thompson
9: Mahoney
10: TPJ
11: Kikau
12: Jackson
13: Peachey
On the outer because he is shit imo..penalty/sin bin merchant and..he's shit.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point, Definitely so. I wonder wen Teddy drops off wat happens. It’s amazing players still go there then, knowing this.
They probably get extra kick backs during and as an enticement to leave so they probably still consider it worth doing especially if they win a premiership and get picked in a rep side.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sure, let's buy more overpriced forwards. that's a surefire recipe for success.

If we are going to bolster our pack further, we need to look at young, up and coming players who won't cost an arm and a leg. Chrichton is the last thing we need.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

If we are going to bolster our pack further, we need to look at young, up and coming players who won't cost an arm and a leg. Chrichton is the last thing we need.
You are the last thing the nrl needs.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t see what the fuss is with this guy.. he’s no standout second rower in my view. Better to invest more in the backline

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Surely that’s on the rorters and they should be held accountable for that ? Imagine we signed a player like Napa for example and couldn’t pay him, I’m sure we would be fucked and forced to sell better players.
until the NRL signs off on the contract it isn't official (which they won't do due to salary cap). I think it's pretty dog if they had a verbal agreement and even signed contracts.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the outcry and outrage about the roosters trying to move out of form players on ?

But yet you have bitches on NRLol 360 having their panties in a knot over the treatment of Kyle Flanagan

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
the thing is the roosters seem to always have players when they are peaking and the minute they start heading down hill they are flicked off...
Meanwhile at Canterbury we keep players like Tolman and Jackson well over due date BecUse we are the family club!
Gus will piss that system off quick smart don’t you worry about that mate :smirk:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think there's any truth to this as the Roosters don't have a salary cap.

Surely that’s on the rorters and they should be held accountable for that ? Imagine we signed a player like Napa for example and couldn’t pay him, I’m sure we would be fucked and forced to sell better players.
Doesn't work like that. I don't know if you are aware of the concept of the multiverse. But it's basically the idea that alternate versions of the universe exist. While for us the rules of this universe are applicable, the Roosters operate on a set of rules where no salary cap was ever implemented in the NRL.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Don’t often think your right but you are here.

We need a 7, 1, 7, 13.

I’d only want to see matterson or a ball player bought and at a fair price 5-600k.

Not someone like Crichton who wants 8-9 no doubt and is just a barge type forward.

We don’t need that in the pack.

A big leader prop (Paulo was it but I’d be over the moon if we parted with Thompson and got haas) otherwise matterson for that 13 would be ideal.

Especially If jacko calls time.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Don’t often think your right but you are here.

We need a 7, 1, 7, 13.

I’d only want to see matterson or a ball player bought and at a fair price 5-600k.

Not someone like Crichton who wants 8-9 no doubt and is just a barge type forward.

We don’t need that in the pack.

A big leader prop (Paulo was it but I’d be over the moon if we parted with Thompson and got haas) otherwise matterson for that 13 would be ideal.

Especially If jacko calls time.
I don’t even want Haas. Great player, but just way too pricey.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Only 37% of the ball lol. What do they expect with did errors and penalties. Own worst enemy this team

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why don't we get set restarts lol