Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Angus Crichton

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Last year he was unstoppable. Oh well, suck shit roosters. Hopefully he doesn’t stay for peanuts and leaves
the thing is the roosters seem to always have players when they are peaking and the minute they start heading down hill they are flicked off...
Meanwhile at Canterbury we keep players like Tolman and Jackson well over due date BecUse we are the family club!

Last edited:

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good player, definitely not the position we need to recruit to though.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good player, definitely not the position we need to recruit to though.
Yes we do. Kikau and Crighton edges. TPJ and Vaughan props. Either crighton or matterson would be huge.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
With reed giving him good early ball as well would be great. Could also be worth keeping an eye on NQ. Signed Lelua for next year but lukei and Nanai are killing it. Would take Lelua or Nanai.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We couldn't afford him unless we moved someone on.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the thing is the rooster seem to always have players when they are peaking and the minute they start heading down hill they are flicked off...
Meanwhile at Canterbury we keep players like Tolman and Jackson well over due date BecUse we are the family club!
Good point, Definitely so. I wonder wen Teddy drops off wat happens. It’s amazing players still go there then, knowing this.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good point, Definitely so. I wonder wen Teddy drops off wat happens. It’s amazing players still go there then, knowing this.
Why wouldn’t they when they get paid extras in brown paper bags?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“We don’t do business and play it out in the media,” he said.
“There’s still a couple of bits and pieces to be finalised around the contract before we get to the final position. We’ll see how it plays along.”
It is understood the new offer involves a substantial pay cut to free up money for the signing of Brandon Smith.
"It is understood" in other words "we made up that".

Malla

Reaction score
I guess they have to start shedding a couple players in order to make it look like they’re not cheating when they sign Haas

Mal_Z

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'd push for Tyrone Peachey as the ball playing lock Barrett is looking for. He's already on the outer at the tigers.

2022:
8: Thompson
9: Mahoney
10: TPJ
11: Kikau
12: Jackson
13: Peachey

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd push for Tyrone Peachey as the ball playing lock Barrett is looking for. He's already on the outer at the tigers.

2022:
8: Thompson
9: Mahoney
10: TPJ
11: Kikau
12: Jackson
13: Peachey
Mate you need a HIA!
Im sorry… not even the Camden Rams would be trying sign this useless hack, let alone the Dogs wanting to add deadbeat to its rank

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes we do. Kikau and Crighton edges. TPJ and Vaughan props. Either crighton or matterson would be huge.
I'd prefer we recruit a decent fullback or halfback, even centre before getting another edge forward.
He's a gun and I wouldn't be upset at signing him but realistically we need to prioritise other positions.

Mal_Z

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mate you need a HIA!
Im sorry… not even the Camden Rams would be trying sign this useless hack, let alone the Dogs wanting to add deadbeat to its rank
As stupid as it sounds id rather peacher than jackson at lock