Angry Super League club issues 'hands off' warning over NRL raid on George Williams

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I
I'm fine Moses and less extent Crichton but I got no idea why the club wants Douehi I would prefer to keep Averillo over him and especially if he wants 900k like reported in the papers
If we are chasing Douehi, We need to look at our recruitment and retention policy. And for 900k he would be creating problems, not resolving them

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm fine Moses and less extent Crichton but I got no idea why the club wants Douehi I would prefer to keep Averillo over him and especially if he wants 900k like reported in the papers
I agree if the $900k is the true figure.

Wire Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
View attachment 61624
Warrington just signed Josh Drinkwater for 2 years maybe Williams could be on his way back to nrl
Not gonna happen.

Quality half backs in the SL are as rare as rocking horse shit so I hope & pray that Williams is going nowhere. Drinkwater is the organising 7 to complement Williams as a running/off the cuff 6.

We at Warrington need both of them.....you're all just upset coz we pinched Vaughan off you :smirk::tearsofjoy:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not gonna happen.

Quality half backs in the SL are as rare as rocking horse shit so I hope & pray that Williams is going nowhere. Drinkwater is the organising 7 to complement Williams as a running/off the cuff 6.

We at Warrington need both of them.....you're all just upset coz we pinched Vaughan off you :smirk::tearsofjoy:
It’s funny because people here want Williams as our organising 7 to complement Burton as a running/off the cuff 6.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not gonna happen.

Williams left the ESL once..why wouldn’t he do it again ?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welched on a deal once already, dig in Warrington make him stay :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That's like telling your date not to steal your broccoli when you get up from the table to use the toilet.

Why you all swooning over this dud?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's like telling your date not to steal your broccoli when you get up from the table to use the toilet.

Why you all swooning over this dud?
Let me guess.. You think Flanagan is better than George Williams..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious to anyone with eyes.
Riiiiight. Just like it was obvious the The Kennel experts that Elliott couldn't play footy....until he proved that he can

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fcuk imagine they take Flannagan and Allan for Williams.. deserves a national day off.