Andrew Voss on The Fan talking about Hazem El Masri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think nasheed is on the "banned" wagon again.
Not yet but not far off it. Removed from this thread only and warned.

Moderators get fed up with his bait posting and trolling (and subsequent cleanup and getting threads back on topic), and warnings are falling largely on deaf ears.

Suffice to say the man of the moment is now staring down the barrel of a months holiday for his next indiscretion.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I did not state specifically the Bulldogs in 2001, just that in general the early 2000s had some high scoring teams
This was your quote:

Helps he played in some monster high scoring teams which equals a lot of chances to kick, statistically no teams in today's game scored as many points as the early Roosters, Bulldogs and that 2001 Eels team who scored 700 points or something ridiculous.

Your point is incorrect.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah CAMMMMMM Smith will an on play just to try and beat Haz's record. Let's look at it though Hazem played 14 seasons for his tally of 2418 and Smith has played 17 for 2350.........

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cameron Smith will play on next year just to take the mantle of highest point scorer in the game.

And every channel nine and fox ass licker will go on about it for the rest of their lives.
They need to have an Anglo hold the record.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From memory I think El Magic only starting goalkicking in the pre-season after Halligan hung up the boots. His Soccer background was the key to his kicking ability...along with coaching of course.
if my memory serves it was Halligan that took Sherwin and El Masri through their paces that pre season. decision was made after seeing that Sherwin and El Masri were equally capable were with the boot, but expected that el masri would be more consistent as he would do less work in general play.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah CAMMMMMM Smith will an on play just to try and beat Haz's record. Let's look at it though Hazem played 14 seasons for his tally of 2418 and Smith has played 17 for 2350.........
More significantly, how many years did El Magic take over the kickkng duties?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He had no problem in the era of Tuqiri, Sailor, McDougall so your point is idiotic.
So you found 3, what a clever little dick you are!:tonguewink: the three you scraped up would have nothing on the list I have produced, keep looking you may find a decent winger from the era you are searching for..... McDougall LOL an idiotic choice IMO!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if my memory serves it was Halligan that took Sherwin and El Masri through their paces that pre season. decision was made after seeing that Sherwin and El Masri were equally capable were with the boot, but expected that el masri would be more consistent as he would do less work in general play.
Halligan = MILO the worlds slowest winger.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So you found 3, what a clever little dick you are!:tonguewink: the three you scraped up would have nothing on the list I have produced, keep looking you may find a decent winger from the era you are searching for..... McDougall LOL an idiotic choice IMO!!
The only idiot is you. Your rugby league opinion is beyond terrible. I'm going to ignore you because I lose brain cells every time I read one of your comments.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only idiot is you. Your rugby league opinion is beyond terrible. I'm going to ignore you because I lose brain cells every time I read one of your comments.
You didn't have many to start with! did you now??

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is in the top 10 of greatest Bulldog players ever. Small but tough they bombed to him all the time with bigger wingers but he out leaped them nearly every time.

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
will go down as a bulldogs legend . much more than just a goal kicker was a brilliant finisher & also a top defensive player as for goal kicking was in league of his own . true statement if he was kicking from day dot no one would ever gone close to beating him

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
will go down as a bulldogs legend . much more than just a goal kicker was a brilliant finisher & also a top defensive player as for goal kicking was in league of his own . true statement if he was kicking from day dot no one would ever gone close to beating him
Won us the 2004 Grand Final with his determination to ground the ball, and his goal kicking.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A legend for Bulldogs regardless. One club man very rare to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.