Andrew Johns wants Jackson dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who cares what he wants, I want a double story house on the beach and a jet ski.
Jackson is the future of SOO, he is made for it, it was his first and he can only improve.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didnt watch the Footy Show this morning. What did he say about Hodkinsons performance?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have a look at his first wife , then look at his second wife, he clearly has the brain damage

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's why joey will never be a selector because he does not know what he is talking about most of the time.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I get the feeling Klemmer may be in this side for a long time

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sterlo just laughed at him. Even Freddie with all his brain damage thought johns was off his head.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They say that things go better with coke, obviously common sense is not one of them.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On 30 August 2007, Johns revealed, live on the*Footy Show, that he had regularly taken ecstasy throughout his playing career, mainly during the off-season.*

It shows dont it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson didn't have an impact tbh on Wednesday klemmer on the other hand every run he made troubled Queensland. Jackson should make way for Gallen I thought nsw missed that grub and Greg bird. But to drop Jackson off the team completely is bullshit, he should be on the bench get rid of cordner and woods and Merrin.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
tbh it is not like jackson played out of position or anything so he deserves all the criticism

oh, wait...

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jackson didn't have an impact tbh on Wednesday klemmer on the other hand every run he made troubled Queensland. Jackson should make way for Gallen I thought nsw missed that grub and Greg bird. But to drop Jackson off the team completely is bullshit, he should be on the bench get rid of cordner and woods and Merrin.
Some of the tackles Jackson made were really good.. Needed to have a bit more run but other than that great game from me !!

I may be a little bias but I would rather jackson than anyone of them (excluding Klemmler)

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
jackson has to be there over plodner regardless

admittedly i am a woods basher but woods was good and the only thing more i'd like to see from him is to take more runs coming out of trouble

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The lack of proper discipline in John's life and everyone that blows smoke up his arse has created a monster. Was a disgrace that he was given that place as an immortal over someone like Meninga, shows the true culture that RL supports. Saw it when I played, it's just gone under ground a little bit only to be seen on smartphone cameras now. Surprised John's can even remember playing due to being under the influence his whole career! An immortal numpty!
I think he deserved to be an immortal but meninga should of got it first.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Johns has his tongue buried so far up Freddie's anus it's affecting his judgement.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cordner will be dropped before Jackson.

I however couldn't give 2 ****s about Origin.

Drop all of our players.
Except Hodkinson... he is an integral part of the NSW Origin side and must stay there for his "defence".

Klemmer, Jackson, Morris brothers though.. drop them..

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cordner will be dropped before Jackson.

I however couldn't give 2 ****s about Origin.

Drop all of our players.
Have to agree with you Mitch. Our blokes look a lot better in blue & white than sky blue.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sterlo said jackson played well and that the maroons started getting over the blues once he left the field. Fafita and cordner should be dropped before jackson gets let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.