Andrew Johns wants Jackson dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who cares better for the Dogs... Origin only really meant anything up to the 90s... Nowadays its all about the $$$

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can take explayers opinions in the media with a grain of salt.. they all have vested interests and often make blatantly obvious..

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was more him saying gallen needs to be in 13 which he is right. He agreed with fitler when he said to move Jackson to the bench in place of cordner or merrin.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Imagine the blinder Jackson will have if he gets dropped from nsw

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FWIW Gould doesn't think Gallen should be brought back either.

Neither do I

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh, don't care who gets dropped, Gallen and Bird are the only ones who give back all the dirty tactics that Qld use on us, forearms to the head, rubbing faces into the turf... Etc

We missed the brutality that Qld were getting away with against us.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson was alright in SOO 1 but needs to get the ball more. Johns is off his head

N

Natboy

Jackson would kill origin if he was a little bigger. I'd definitely drop cordner first!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jackson would kill origin if he was a little bigger. I'd definitely drop cordner first!
Yeah watch how much better he gets with reduced interchanged hell be like b clyde

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Who cares what Johns thinks? The guy is a tool, even more so in real life.

Chanel 9 and the NRL have zero credibility when it comes to their dealings with this guy. Whilst he may have been a great player, the guy is a total knob!

One of the most pathetic things I have seen in my time following league was watching that grub presented as an 8th immortal prior to the 2012 kick off. They flew him into the stadium in a helicopter and he strutted across the park like Moses having parted the Red Sea. F'ing Joke! Absolutely appalling.

Back to the point, I would be happy if NSW listened to this idiot and dropped Jacko - Dogs come first, everyone else second!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some of the tackles Jackson made were really good.. Needed to have a bit more run but other than that great game from me !!

I may be a little bias but I would rather jackson than anyone of them (excluding Klemmler)
Yeah he saved a try from memory. But his running had little to no impact

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sterlo said jackson played well and that the maroons started getting over the blues once he left the field. Fafita and cordner should be dropped before jackson gets let go.
But bum chin is the future of origin!

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Johns said that Gallen needs to replace Jackson in game 2, then Sterlo asked if Johns wanted Jackson dropped or put onto the bench and he said "yes, the bench".

Some of you just love being angry aye....

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
After watching Andrew Fifta strut hisstuff with Cronulla last weekend he is the one who should be given the flick. He's overweight, turns over possession and takes plenty of time out.

I'm real glad that he threw a tantrum over what he thought his contract was worth with the Bulldogs and called off the deal with us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Johns said that Gallen needs to replace Jackson in game 2, then Sterlo asked if Johns wanted Jackson dropped or put onto the bench and he said "yes, the bench".

Some of you just love being angry aye....
After he got laughed at.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus I think you remember it wrong bro.

Pretty sure he was asked who gets dropped from the team and he said Jackson.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didn't the bloke say to Pearce that he did NSW proud? Definitely didn't do me proud, so don't speak on behalf of me you tool...

Status
Not open for further replies.