Official Andrew Hill quits

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club has done nothing wrong...
It's the media's bullshit beat up in an attempt to disgrace us, haven't we learnt ?
Yes but wouldn’t it be good for Hill to come out and say it’s bullshit instead of getting dragged through the mud again, unless there is more to come.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes but wouldn’t it be good for Hill to come out and say it’s bullshit instead of getting dragged through the mud again, unless there is more to come.
They did come out yesterday and say Hill
resigned. Usually these things have none disclosure agreements around them so I don’t think there will be any more comments from Hill or the Dogs.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buzz must still be suffering a long hangover from Christmas/New Year.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let me say this, if there were problems or shortfalls in his duties it wouldn't be of anyone's interest to elaborate to the media about his reason for quitting,
I don't think he would do or say anything to jeopardize his future ?
On the other hand the club doesn't need the negative publicity after going thru all the past dramas !
All we could hope for is a better replacement and successful future.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Scary reminds me of that movie Escape from New York where an ex-soldier turned convict, is sent to Manhattan, now a maximum security prison, to rescue the stranded US President.
Snake Plissken, great name.

Go Dogs

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Who fukin know's. As long as we continue to make the right decisions moving forward then I couldn't care less.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me say this, if there were problems or shortfalls in his duties it wouldn't be of anyone's interest to elaborate to the media about his reason for quitting,
I don't think he would do or say anything to jeopardize his future ?
On the other hand the club doesn't need the negative publicity after going thru all the past dramas !
All we could hope for is a better replacement and successful future.
Agreed , just annoys me that Hill cant come out with a statement to say the media reports that say i was mistreated are very wrong.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Scheduled for next Wednesday
Well it's not exactly a signing but that is when Matt Burton is scheduled to walk through the gates at Belmore and join his new team mates for training for the first time. Of cause I have nothing to back this up. No sauce or substance of any kind.... I just felt like making something up :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He would have us building walls around Belmore to keep the media out :grinning:
Cable ties, molotov cocktails, pipe bombs.

Terror in the stands.
Well it's not exactly a signing but that is when Matt Burton is scheduled to walk through the gates at Belmore and join his new team mates for training for the first time. Of cause I have nothing to back this up. No sauce or substance of any kind.... I just felt like making something up :grinning:
Oh good something to argue over till next Wednesday ;)