Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
C'mon who gots the good oil on this?

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You’re the fucking idiot! Least I am my own person unlike you who has to Mimick Nasheeds persona you loser. Bring back Nasheed and ban this tosser. c*** thinks he’s on a episode of Seinfeld speaking in third person.
Bulldogs fan here: you have a crush on nasheed!!! Nice language , do you kiss your mother with that potty mouth. Half of Australia certainly have! You little bitch!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard he wasn't doing much in the background plus the salary wasn't matching his expected work. I was hearing he might be let go but they must have come to an agreement for this to happen.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: you have a crush on nasheed!!! Nice language , do you kiss your mother with that potty mouth. Half of Australia certainly have! You little bitch!
Ffs it's like I'm responding to a 12 year old. Keep trying to be like Nasheed. Jokes on you.

Che

Waterboy
Reaction score
What a cock monster. This guy has a huge hard on for us for us as a club. We don't want you Roth. Maybe if your dad wasn't such a prick and paid you a little attention, you wouldn't be such a insecure dick wad. Someone give this guy a hug, its as clear as day he has no love in his life, so let's all give him a group hug, then bend him over and ??? Up the ????