Andrew chan Myuran sukumaran

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
these 2 drug smugglers were reformed based on what, turning to religion doing a few paintings, its all hear say and speculation, these 2 had a very long criminal history and were well entrenched in drugs and drug carrying

one things for sure they wont be doing it again , and hopefully what happened to them serves as a wake up call to all the others contemplating running drugs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In this conversation I honestly don't think any of you can take the high horse.

Then again, neither can I... which kind of makes this post pointless.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think book should take the high horse because he's so tall

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, Wolfie wins this thread.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously. This thread is a mix of people attacking each other for having differences of opinion and people resorting to school yard bully tactics. It's like watching a bunch of kids argue.

I'm not saying this is a bad thing, it's actually quite entertaining. Sorry I interrupted. Continue.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As everyone can see, book had this obsession with me and, for some reason, brings up my post count.

I don't know who or what book is but I do know he can't get enough of me. It's bordering on lust.

(someone explain what lust means to the lawyer Gloria Allred who looks like Sonny Bill.)

I look like law and study Sonny Bill. I mean, I study law and look like Sonny Bill. Sorry. Am I cool now? KE has 30,000 posts. I look like Sonny Bill.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow, KE's stalker actually contributed something without mentioning KE, well done dickhead!
I know you were dying, Itching to write that... So I deleted it..

I study Law, and look like SBW.. Peps for life

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey baby, KE has 30,000 posts, I study law and look like Sonny Bill. My place or yours? What's that? You wanna lick my balls right now?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Book must have a ghost writer or something. Such big words. Furthermore. Shortcomings. Nepal.

Good boy, book.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You weren't here when most of the references used came about, you look like the awkward kinda weird cousin that tries to fit in with his cousin and his cousins best mate by using all their slang way too much.
Objection! He was here under a different user name your honour.

Has the book reached a verdict?

We have, book. We find you..... Studying law and looking like Sonny Bill.

Order! Order in the university where I look like Sonny Bill and study law! I will hold you in contempt in the university where I look like Sonny Bill.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That and I want him to tell me he studies law for the 6,000th time but I'm the one that needs to be cool on the internet.

I wonder if he will say he looks like Sonny Bill again. Haven't heard that in a few days....
Don't forget he's a hectic power lifter!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You weren't here when most of the references used came about, you look like the awkward kinda weird cousin that tries to fit in with his cousin and his cousins best mate by using all their slang way too much.
More like a brother...

Status
Not open for further replies.