And this from Mundine.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you personally know him, or you just know what the media says about him?
It's the footage that the media play of him dribbling **** over many years that forms my opinion that the guy is a complete spastic who happens to have some sporting talent. He may do some good for the community but he undoes that with the stupid, disrespectful, attention seeking comments before each fight.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I base my opinion on what I see. It's his problem if everything he says in public is stupid, arrogant or disrespectful. I mean, c'mon calling artie beetson an "uncle Tom" months after his death is pretty indefensible, so is sayin the Americans "brought 9/11 on themselves, as well as claiming the dragons "didn't treat him like a king" so he left.
His rap sheet is pretty long and pretty disgraceful too.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares, it's just like anybody else, either you like them or not, me I don't like him I find him to be a total douche who gives Australia and aboriginals a bad name (even away from his cr@p fights). No point having ur rags over it.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
btw, iv met him in real life plenty of times. very nice guy. he fears god and loves his family n friends. completely generous as well. but his persona for fights is completely opposite to who he is

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
I agree, I know Mundine Personally... and the person he is is far fom the person you see... It's all for show.

On a side note, Paul Kent is a ****... lets not forget how many times he makes up sh1t about the dogs and fill his pathetic news paper with it, remember what happened 3 month ago on the mad Monday... I don't give a sh1t what he writes or what is it about, in my books he is a worthless piece of sh1t.
Blah blah blah it's all for show...

Thing about that is he has crossed quite a few lines here.

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone pm me a link please? thanks in advance

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ive heard what he has said to the media

people talking about how its all for show like its somehow ok to say malicious things if you dont mean it or are doing it for promotion and personal gain, it actually makes it worse

it is all for show but its simply his true self with the volume turned up

i dont personally know him but your testimony means nothing and ill bet that you can find people in history who drank hitlers kool aid and thought he was a nice gentleman, and he probably was to them

(disclaimer: of course mundine is not hitler im just finding the most extreme example to cover all possible situations)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This is pretty much all I have to say..

[video=youtube;09s-c2JVI40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09s-c2JVI40[/video]

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
oh russell crowe

Russell Crowe ‏@russellcrowe

Geale v Mundine, bull**** biased commentary, bull**** biased result. Nobody won that fight. 15 rounds next time!! #GealeMundine3

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew choc would carry on unless it was a knock out. The blokes a parasite!

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couple of gems via Twitter:

Sonny Bill Williams (@SonnyBWilliams)
31/01/13 1:57 AM
Hanging out with @Anthony_Mundine celebrating a victory.. We don't pay attention to corrupt judges!! pic.twitter.com/vqjL6zO9

Andrew Voss (@AndrewVoss9)
31/01/13 7:18 AM
@SonnyBWilliams @Anthony_Mundine Careful boys. I think you need to learn about the laws of defamation.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
lol shutdown by Vossy .. and someone care to remind me about a certain controversy from LAST event??

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
ive heard what he has said to the media

people talking about how its all for show like its somehow ok to say malicious things if you dont mean it or are doing it for promotion and personal gain, it actually makes it worse

it is all for show but its simply his true self with the volume turned up

i dont personally know him but your testimony means nothing and ill bet that you can find people in history who drank hitlers kool aid and thought he was a nice gentleman, and he probably was to them

(disclaimer: of course mundine is not hitler im just finding the most extreme example to cover all possible situations)
very well said mate

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
oh russell crowe

Russell Crowe ‏@russellcrowe

Geale v Mundine, bull**** biased commentary, bull**** biased result. Nobody won that fight. 15 rounds next time!! #GealeMundine3
LOL what a tool is he for real?

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Mundine should go quietly. Australians are partial to humility. Mundine displays none. He should pack up his tent and thank god for the fact that he has made millions of the back of the hate he has built up over the years. Now is his time to go into the background and enjoy the money he has made.

In any event, no decent boxer will want to fight him. He's got nothing to offer except a tirade of insults at the opponent, his family, ethnicity, religiion or whatever he thinks will attract media interest and build up the pay tv crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.