An Interesting Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol my bad you guys are right if we lose then we are in deep shit sorry I was shitting myself, goes to show what a long Monday does to your brains lol
you could still win $1m if the dogs win but then get caught cheating the cap and lose all competition points

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you could still win $1m if the dogs win but then get caught cheating the cap and lose all competition points
You're also forgetting the Penalty Win. Works in a similar fashion to the 8 Point Penalty Try.

The Penalty Win gives the winning side a 4 Point premiership table win. This is a rare rule that only comes to play when there's a chance the Bulldogs can miss the top 8.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You're also forgetting the Penalty Win. Works in a similar fashion to the 8 Point Penalty Try.

The Penalty Win gives the winning side a 4 Point premiership table win. This is a rare rule that only comes to play when there's a chance the Bulldogs can miss the top 8.
penalty win?, illegal contact made after the win?, like during the handshake someone throws a punch?

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Stanley is out missing link... Browne will be a bonus! Anything can happen finals time guys!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Correct me if im wrong, but this has been worse than last year ladder wise.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Correct me if im wrong, but this has been worse than last year ladder wise.
Yeah but other teams have gotten better, we haven't dine too bad to keep up lol

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We finished 5th last year didn't we? I can't see us finishing 5th tbh
If we win by 30 (yeah I know ill keep dreaming lol) and warriors win by 30 and storm and cows lose we make 4 right? Correct me if im wrong

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We finished 5th last year didn't we? I can't see us finishing 5th tbh
We finished 6th last year and played our worst game of the season infront of our home crowd, specially when our injured players were back and we were full strength and rat boy played fullback.

Fck pains me just thinking about It.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My mistake.

Carry on gentlemen...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
our record will be 1 win better than last year if we win tbh, thats all we can control, weve had more disruption this year so its good to persevere

Status
Not open for further replies.