An Interesting Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so with the Roosters victory the top 4 for the dogs is somehow still on, but it requires results that also will drop us out of the 8 if we lose against the gold coast ffs

next week
*Brisbane to beat Melbourne friday night
*Manly to win against the Cowboys in Townsville on saturday night
*Bulldogs to beat Gold Coast (by a pretty good margin) sunday afternoon
*Warriors to beat Penrith in penrith sunday night

Margin of the penrith loss and bulldog win combined to total 56 or 57

but like i said if these results happen except we lose next week, then we will be out of the 8 lol, talk about mixed emotions if brisbane get up on friday night

Last edited by a moderator:

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh, I think we'll host cows. I think manly will beat them next week, we'll beat tits and storm will beat groncs.
Storm vs groncs
Dogs v cows

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Geeze that month of losses was costly..

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems far fetched but this season is so close anything could happen.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With our attacking threat (or lack thereof), I think it's safe to rule the top 4 out rodzilla. I think cows are the most dangerous team we should try to avoid in the bottom half of the 8

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tbh, I think we'll host cows. I think manly will beat them next week, we'll beat tits and storm will beat groncs.
Storm vs groncs
Dogs v cows
Think your forgetting if warriors towel
Up tits in nz tomoz and win week after they come 8th!

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If the boys play like how they played against the tigers again then never mind about the finals. Cliché to say, anything can happen. But, tbh, I'm not optimistic.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
With our attacking threat (or lack thereof), I think it's safe to rule the top 4 out rodzilla. I think cows are the most dangerous team we should try to avoid in the bottom half of the 8
but remember a depleted panthers have 2 games to play and maybe lose as well, so if our attack is shit then lets bank on the manly and warriors attack lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Storm vs groncs
Dogs v cows
I think cows will host us,

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
57 is an average of 19 point win to us and 2 19 point losses for the Riff boys... it's possible, it's possible.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
but you guys are missing the point, how crazy would it be to head into the gold coast game if we would be 4th/9th with a win or loss

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
but remember a depleted panthers have 2 games to play and maybe lose as well, so if our attack is shit then lets bank on the manly and warriors attack lol
It's such an unlikely event, the whole nrl community will be shocked lol. If we miraculously do it I promise to make a thread titled with your name, seeing as you have kindly dedicated this one to me

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That is brilliant thinking..!!!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
but you guys are missing the point, how crazy would it be to head into the gold coast game if we would be 4th/9th with a win or loss
And to think this dramatic ending will be a delayed channel 9 game for us on Sunday. Fml

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
And to think this dramatic ending will be a delayed channel 9 game for us on Sunday. Fml
KE put it good in another thread.

NRL wants to **** us by doing delayed games, we **** them by streaming.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we make the top 4, this would be the top 8;
1. Manly
2. Roosters
3. Rabbits
4. Bulldogs
5. Penrith
6. Cowboys
7. Broncos
8. Warriors (if they beat the Titans) or the Storm
I really hope this happens! Not out of pure ignorance for our mighty bulldogs! just look at the match-ups, its a promoters dream.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol well at least the completion game is live on fox sports on sunday night, for example if it falls to our game, whatever happens we still need the warriors or penrith to win or lose to get us to 4th or keep us in 8th

bulldogs lose then please penrith win, bulldogs win then please warriors win and by x

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
KE put it good in another thread.

NRL wants to **** us by doing delayed games, we **** them by streaming.
This is an effective form of protest tbh. Someone has to link all of us a high quality stream

Status
Not open for further replies.