An explanation?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
we started the season pretty well albeit with a bit of luck.

no coach would be able to fix the mess we are in with so many dud players, just give him 2 more years and we'll be making the top 8 consistently
Fam, we have gone backwards under Ciraldope....we're getting regularly flogged, lost by 66 points last week and people are still defending him. It beggars belief. We were a much better team in the back end of last year. he is incompetent.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank you
For some reason when I say it, people seem to think it’s made up gossip.
Of course we would be trying to offload TPJ. The gossip was the story about TPJ refusing to play prop.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now I'm not taking any credit for this, this was from a respected member on here with great info but isn't bothered to post about the imposters pretending to be Bulldogs... PS this was from about 2-3 weeks ago.

- RFM can't stand Ciraldo. He is being shopped around.

- Ciraldo is butting heads with half the players. Apparently stubborn and won't change defensive structures. Rather sack those who dont buy in an recruit elsewhere

- Gus and Ciraldo butting heads around the place. Gus knows Ciraldo has potential to break him. Gus genuinely angry at the bench rotations and use of "utilities"

- Gus going to be around training alot more after sharks game

- Ciraldo wants to keep Alamoti. Essentially has to choose. Gus didnt care if both left. He wants forwards.

- we are struggling to recruit.

- Max King has a new love interest. Some insta influencer. The playing group are not happy with him and his attitude since. Apparently after rooster or sharks game, he was note interested in quickly finding this love for a photo rather than be with the players.

- Ray Dib is likely to run again

- Kiraz is over it. Hates being a battering ram. His body is aching. He has been getting big offers from another club.

Completely up to you if you want to believe it or not but the info is good and I think it explains a lot.

So inexperienced players/ players who have always sucked at defense and are in a side thats been pounded for years now arent happy with defensive structures and think they know better?

Rfm a guy who hasnt had a game game in 3+ yrs and has been a plodder, A guy that probably wouldnt make most nrl side benches cant stand the coach?

Playing group arent happy with a players gf?

A winger hates taking hit ups something most good wingers like too'o do?

Who makes this bullshit up lmao

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its not hard to see theres issues with the team, its a concern the issues center around the coach this early into a 5 year contract

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the hell would ray dib run again? Like truly I know we’re in a bad spot but no way in hell he comes back. To me JK is not going to accept this next year and will expect them to stand up or fk off
Ray Dibb took us to two granfinals under his watch. John Khoury gas given us two spoons.

I say bring back Ray Dib, Billy Dib and Maksood Dib. Even let Melhem Mekdessi in on the board.

Malla

Reaction score
So inexperienced players/ players who have always sucked at defense and are in a side thats been pounded for years now arent happy with defensive structures and think they know better?

Rfm a guy who hasnt had a game game in 3+ yrs and has been a plodder, A guy that probably wouldnt make most nrl side benches cant stand the coach?

Playing group arent happy with a players gf?

A winger hates taking hit ups something most good wingers like too'o do?

Who makes this bullshit up lmao
Lol apparently they know better than the coach

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh the back track :grinning:
Nah, I never back tracked gossip girl. I’ve always been consistent. I don’t spread lies and disappear either. IMO TPJ is our only NRL level middle but not what we need. He is a luxury impact player. We need 2 or 3 props who make metres and defend well in the middle. Always been my stance.

Malla

Reaction score
Nah, I never back tracked gossip girl. I’ve always been consistent. I don’t spread lies and disappear either. IMO TPJ is our only NRL level middle but not what we need. He is a luxury impact player. We need 2 or 3 props who make metres and defend well in the middle. Always been my stance.
Hahahahahaa oh gosh! Ok :grinning:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fam, we have gone backwards under Ciraldope....we're getting regularly flogged, lost by 66 points last week and people are still defending him. It beggars belief. We were a much better team in the back end of last year. he is incompetent.
Are you kink-shaming?
Some people like getting flogged that much, they pay for it!
Perhaps we should market and align the Club with the kink/fetish market?
As for going backward, what happened to you, Utility Half?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Are you kink-shaming?
Some people like getting flogged that much, they pay for it!
Perhaps we should market and align the Club with the kink/fetish market?
As for going backward, what happened to you, Utility Half?
I got wise.

Your account is pretty fresh for you to be remembering utility. Whose dupe account are you? Lol

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 certaintes in life - death, taxes and Nate dawg sucking off TPJ

Talk him up likes he’s Arthur beetson. You’re watching another game each week brutha. TPJ plays 1 good game in every 4, and in between that it’s a combo of laziness/low work rate, errors and ill discipline. And we pay him close to 900k per year. Luxury impact player alrifht lol

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got wise.

Your account is pretty fresh for you to be remembering utility. Whose dupe account are you? Lol
A pity it didn't work out for you.

Account being fresh? Yes.
Dupe account? No.

Remembering your former handle is from lurking in the deep dark depths of the background observing.
As for your next question, as I've shared privately already, time to do my bit in supporting our Club against bullshitters, naysayers, and negative Nancy's!

Grabs your swoosh and dunks it on you.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good name given Sexton is now on deck @Sexbomb(i nearly posted old Tom's youtube video in his thread today actually)but you have some history posting on here surely and are not a brand new member..yes its a brand new profile, obviously.

Flanagun does need a kick in the arse or a shorten up at times, his glass is WAY too empty :tearsofjoy: