An explanation?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When I look at this team the only player that resembles what the bulldogs are and were about retired before the season even started, Josh Jackson.

When you have players laughing and giggling at half time (Avo and RFM) after getting slapped.

A captain shitting on fans for booing

A coach blaming a rookie for woeful defence instead of just admitting we’re shit and poor choice players and strategy

Speaks volumes.

There’s no bulldogs DNA in this playing group. There’s no heart and no respect for this jersey So I’m not expecting any change any time soon
Wether you think he’s ready or not but Topine should be playing FG starting. He’s passionate about the club and his ability is way better than Okonbor. Kids like Topine , Morrin and Kiraz should all be in the side moving forward as they do give a shit. The rest of the imposters can get fucked if their performances continue to be poor

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lent on my guy for some info and he said that “as crazy as this sounds and looks after recent performances Ciro still has the boys eyes and ears I.e still has the changing room.”

I asked then why our form has dropped off a cliff particularly our defence and he said for a myriad of reasons

- A fair few of the boys been tapped to say they are surplus to requirements so naturally they are anxious about their next move /future and attention to detail not there now.
-Boys aren’t getting the system right /some aren’t buying into it at all
- Gus is in the middle of roster overhaul (hence above ) and his priority is middle forwards ( ah no shit Sherlock)
- Sexton mid year signing is obviously to take control of the playmaking/directing to free up Burton (young halves need more time and in Oloapu case a full pre season training there)
-Injuries has stuffed season particularly top line forwards and several carrying niggles week to week.
- Don’t be surprised if Alamoti and/or Kiraz aren’t here next year (I mentioned this pre season but even more so now )
- Gus wants Thommo to stay ( that’s pretty obvious)

“Gus is culling a lot of players”

Some of it is regurgitated of what we know but take it as you will
How many games did we get out of Thompson, by my calculations he has been worse value than Foran.
If Gus wants to resign Thompson he obviously wants to restroy our club.
It has always been a concern to me that he was at the rotters for a long time, and from both media reports and Roosters fans I know they hate us with a passion, more than any other club, even more than the bunnies. It may not look that way now because we are a total basket case.
I accepted him because his gripe may have been against the Moores @ Andersons, and not so much against our club.
BTW does he still have a close relationship with Politis, and does he still get invited to Politis's special dinners.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kiraz leaving again would fucken hurt

Hopefully it’s just a passing feeling but if it’s been that way since pre season I’m not holding hope

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
To put the Kiraz one in context the club want to keep him but as per Assassins mail I think Kiraz is over it
If Kiraz is over it he can leave ... His career has really only just started with us, 2 years and no finals isn't the end of the world. If he he loves the club and isn't a little baby he will tough it out

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I lent on my guy for some info and he said that “as crazy as this sounds and looks after recent performances Ciro still has the boys eyes and ears I.e still has the changing room.”

I asked then why our form has dropped off a cliff particularly our defence and he said for a myriad of reasons

- A fair few of the boys been tapped to say they are surplus to requirements so naturally they are anxious about their next move /future and attention to detail not there now.
- Gus is in the middle of roster overhaul (hence above ) and his priority is middle forwards ( ah no shit Sherlock)
- Sexton mid year signing is obviously to take control of the playmaking/directing to free up Burton (young halves need more time and in Oloapu case a full pre season training there)
-Injuries has stuffed season particularly top line forwards and several carrying niggles week to week.
- Don’t be surprised if Alamoti and/or Kiraz aren’t here next year (I mentioned this pre season but even more so now )

Gus wanting to keep Thompson is really disappointing to hear

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kiraz deserves better than being part of this club unfortunately.
What on earth does he deserve ?

He’s been in 1 st grade for 5 seconds and has not done anything to make himself a central figure

What does that say about his character , quitting cause things are not going well or too hard ?

If he’s a quitter , that’s no player you want around the club .. see ya !

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope ciraldo stands strong. Back yourself I reckon, he’s the boss. If players aren’t happy than seek employment elsewhere
The whole getting new players who suit his style doesn’t work as quickly and well in Rugby League like it does in Euro soccer. They can sack a whole team over there and buy one in a season, we can’t do it here.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen gus at jobels earlier today, i kid you not he winked at her as he was leaving. Word is he’s having extra marital affairs, one of my mates close mates did some work at guss house ( was Installing new guttering and also eaves) and eavesdropped on them arguing (Gus and his wife) she mentioned bulldogs have ruined their marriage and wants him to leave. Surely this has to be connected to our form somehow
I know you are joking, but just be careful because this is the sort of post that can carry legal libel.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

He’s been in 1 st grade for 5 seconds and has not done anything to make himself a central figure

What does that say about his character , quitting cause things are not going well or too hard ?

The flip side is he’s super competitive and he comes into work each day and rips in and prob sees some of his fellow players not showing the same commitment and willingness to do whatever it takes to get better and win

He doesn’t strike me as a quitter prob just a frustrated young man that probably feels he can contribute more at fullback or in the centres but he’s stuck on the wing being used as a bettering Ram cos our middles are softer than marshmallows

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

This sounds legit, after seeing the way we are playing.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand what Kiraz is unhappy about though?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Got any goss on Pele @ASSASSIN ?

Social media talk about him leaving and signing with Hull FC again and a bloke saying he got the inside word from a mate lol

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do u forget the tigers game ?????

lmao kiraz is bulldogs dna, now you’re questioning his character based in tk rumours ? Maybe do a quick google search on what’s going on with kirazs brother before u speak.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Kiraz is over it he can leave ... His career has really only just started with us, 2 years and no finals isn't the end of the world. If he he loves the club and isn't a little baby he will tough it out
I completely share your sentiments. If true....see ya. He's only been here for 5 minutes.