An explanation?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now I'm not taking any credit for this, this was from a respected member on here with great info but isn't bothered to post about the imposters pretending to be Bulldogs... PS this was from about 2-3 weeks ago.

- RFM can't stand Ciraldo. He is being shopped around.

- Ciraldo is butting heads with half the players. Apparently stubborn and won't change defensive structures. Rather sack those who dont buy in an recruit elsewhere

- Gus and Ciraldo butting heads around the place. Gus knows Ciraldo has potential to break him. Gus genuinely angry at the bench rotations and use of "utilities"

- Gus going to be around training alot more after sharks game

- Ciraldo wants to keep Alamoti. Essentially has to choose. Gus didnt care if both left. He wants forwards.

- we are struggling to recruit.

- Max King has a new love interest. Some insta influencer. The playing group are not happy with him and his attitude since. Apparently after rooster or sharks game, he was note interested in quickly finding this love for a photo rather than be with the players.

- Ray Dib is likely to run again

- Kiraz is over it. Hates being a battering ram. His body is aching. He has been getting big offers from another club.

Completely up to you if you want to believe it or not but the info is good and I think it explains a lot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would not be surprised at all.

Many would want out of this rabble of a club. However half the problem.is the players themselves. Very few would be picked up.by other teams based on talent and form.
You'd think they would try harder to stand out? It's not that hard to stand out in this bunch of duds

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
-
- Ciraldo is butting heads with half the players. Apparently stubborn and won't change defensive structures. Rather sack those who dont buy in an recruit elsewhere

- Gus and Ciraldo butting heads around the place. Gus knows Ciraldo has potential to break him. Gus genuinely angry at the bench rotations and use of "utilities"

I’m not surprised by any of it, but the three points above.

- It seems that ciraldo wants to be mates with the players first, coach second.

- ciraldo has no clue with his bench. Look at today, tpj plays the first 24min and then the last 11min. Against the sharks patolo played 16min and pele 21min…

- Gus being around training did wonders for this week lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would not be surprised at all.

Many would want out of this rabble of a club. However half the problem.is the players themselves. Very few would be picked up.by other teams based on talent and form.
Only the good players - the ones we want to keep. That has been the problem for the Dogs for years.

Look at players like Reimis Smith, Meaney, Cogger, Lane, Finucane, DWZ, that we released because others could see something in them that the Dogs missed. Imagine if we had them alongside Mahoney, Burton and JAC.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Now I'm not taking any credit for this, this was from a respected member on here with great info but isn't bothered to post about the imposters pretending to be Bulldogs... PS this was from about 2-3 weeks ago.

- Ciraldo wants to keep Alamoti. Essentially has to choose. Gus didnt care if both left. He wants forwards.

- Max King has a new love interest. Some insta influencer. The playing group are not happy with him and his attitude since. Apparently after rooster or sharks game, he was note interested in quickly finding this love for a photo rather than be with the players.

- Kiraz is over it. Hates being a battering ram. His body is aching. He has been getting big offers from another club.

Completely up to you if you want to believe it or not but the info is good and I think it explains a lot.
I know thats all a load of crock since surely the first line has to be a TPJ story :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Sorry bro - I'm digging real hard to try find any humour at all in this shitshow.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Concerning is (even if he is better and does a fix ) is about Dib wanting to make a comeback . Instability going to be an issue for many years

Board factions trying to get back in etc is reminiscent of the eels who ironically got their board situation fixed thanks to greenburg by getting the government bring in admistrators

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Why the hell would ray dib run again? Like truly I know we’re in a bad spot but no way in hell he comes back. To me JK is not going to accept this next year and will expect them to stand up or fk off

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Concerning is (even if he is better and does a fix ) is about Dib wanting to make a comeback . Instability going to be an issue for many years

Board factions trying to get back in etc is reminiscent of the eels who ironically got their board situation fixed thanks to greenburg by getting the government bring in admistrators
Probably smells blood in the water as he still has "insiders" feeding him info nobody sees.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t want to make a thread but I do know at least half the team smokes or vapes, I’ve seen photos also of at least one of our high profile players and see other photos of lower grade players vaping, surly this affects the performance of the players.

It isn’t professional if you ask me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didn’t want to make a thread but I do know at least half the team smokes or vapes, I’ve seen photos also of at least one of our high profile players and see other photos of lower grade players vaping, surly this affects the performance of the players.

It isn’t professional if you ask me.
Bro, half the 2004 team smoked with us fans after the games lol

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So why can’t Gus sack CC just like dragons did?
because everyone would laugh at him for signing cameron and his five year deal. To me the first 6 weeks were some amazing games we played wether we won or lost. But what assassin is saying makes some sense.. ever since rd 6-8 we have completely gone away from playing footy in general. It’s like baz days. But what I’m shocked about is the players thinking their bigger than the club? They should all sit down with Gus and talk it out. Feels like something not right