Amy Winehouse dead at 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

Cobain, Hendrix, Winehouse and a few others all died aged 27.

Anyone know when Bieber turns 27?
The 27 Club, aka Forever 27 Club and Bieber? Everyone in that group is a talented musician. Justin Bieber should die now.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
27 is the cut off point if you become famous while young!
thats why I am waiting until 28 to become famous!
btw I am not Yul Brynner Yul Brenner, I am a rip off Jamaican who stole Yul Brenners name so I could participate in the winter olympics for the Jamaican bulb sled team

and one day this is where im going to live
View attachment 19309

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point, well made kroniic.

I agree with the rest of what you're saying too about "junkies." I've never had a drug habit and am totally against the use of hard drugs.

But only a simpleton would say "ooh, she's a junkie, deserved what she got." especially fora high profile celeb.

If I had a habit, come Sunday night, I'd think to myself ****, I have work tomorrow I can't carry on like this. And I'd get help.

Celebs have hangers on using them for their fixes as well as loads of free time and money to keep feeding their habit.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point, well made kroniic.

I agree with the rest of what you're saying too about "junkies." I've never had a drug habit and am totally against the use of hard drugs.

But only a simpleton would say "ooh, she's a junkie, deserved what she got." especially fora high profile celeb.

If I had a habit, come Sunday night, I'd think to myself ****, I have work tomorrow I can't carry on like this. And I'd get help.

Celebs have hangers on using them for their fixes as well as loads of free time and money to keep feeding their habit.

that last paragraph i agree 100%, thats exactly why charlie sheen or any of these celebs never get any help, they are surounded by enablersand hangers on who feed thier habit, and aslong as they are sucking money off them, they dnt give a sh*t about them, they'll get their fix or use the celeb for a fix, they need someone to stepup and remove them from these groups of people who use them and fu*k them up

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please don't try and claim there is safe drug use. There isn't. Until you know your product 200% then there isn't. How many kids have taken one pill thinking it will be ok then carking it. There are risks involved. Until there are no risks there is no such this as safe use.
LOL what a load of crap. That implies that nothing in life is safe. You shouldnt eat because you might choke on your food and die, that's a risk with eating food.

You shouldn't go outside, because you might absorb sun rays and get melanoma leading to your death. That's the risk with going outside.

You shouldn't breathe in case you breathe in toxins which kill you. Risk blah blah blah

Yes there are risks with drugs, but don't try to claim that as though it's not the case with anything else, because that's just a straight out lie.

G

Gladiator.

LOL what a load of crap. That implies that nothing in life is safe. You shouldnt eat because you might choke on your food and die, that's a risk with eating food.

You shouldn't go outside, because you might absorb sun rays and get melanoma leading to your death. That's the risk with going outside.

You shouldn't breathe in case you breathe in toxins which kill you. Risk blah blah blah

Yes there are risks with drugs, but don't try to claim that as though it's not the case with anything else, because that's just a straight out lie.
Agree x100. HTH:

Nothing in life is safe. EVER. But go back and read what I wrote, there is harm reduction @ www.pillreports.com and www.bluelight.ru. These websites provide information for pills and other drugs from around the world, and there is test kits which allow you to see what is present in pills and the purity/ adulterants of other drugs . Speaking from experience, I generally check Pillreports & Bluelight and test my pills beforehand.

I am an active user of both websites. I also am in line for moderating on Pillreports & Bluelight. Most people on there agree with my contributions and support. We do not condone or condemn drug use, source it or feed it, we are merely there for harm reduction.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well said.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
anyone can be a junky, I have a friend who is a illegitmate descendant of King Charles II of England, even with the noble family he is from and all the money he has got he is still not happy!
You know what though? people put junkies down but this guy will do anything to help you even if he is going out of his way! I know people who are considered normal who won't lift a finger to help you!
Sometimes it doesn't matter if you're a drug addict, gay or ugly, if you're a good person with your heart in the right place then who you are does not matter!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score

kiwi raises a valid point.

kinda back onto the topic of Amy Winehouse, however. Nobody on this planet can be shocked she died of a drug overdose. Im quite surprised she lived as long as she did, even though she was slowly getting back on track, a couple years ago she was a walking timebomb. I remember when Heath Ledger died the first thing I thought was... "he isnt a known drug addict... and dies after an accidental overdose to prescription meds, how the f*ck are Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty still alive, when they have more trackwork then cityrail?"

Im a big fan of her voice and her musical talent, its a real shame she lost herself to the shady side of drugs and alcohol. Fame can be ruthless.

But on the flipside Im not going to sit here and condemn all drug use. Recreationally I really dont see a big problem with it as long as you know your own limits and are educated of the risks, and how to handle an emergency if need be. For me there are only a couple of drugs I have experimented with and have no problem with doing from time to time, but on the flipside I have a line that I would never cross (Coke, Meth, Ice, Heroin etc) I would not go near if you paid me. Ive seen first hand how drug addiction can effect people and families and I would never ever put myself in that position to get addicted.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its really all perception, anyone who uses drugs of any form are accused of been a drug fu*ked junkie, i myself dont see that pot is a big issue,i smoke it occasionally and i aint no fu*ked up criminal or anything else, as its been said, if u know ur limitations and whatever, if ur prepared to take that risk, its a personal choice, and really its noone else's business, just famous poeple are always in the spotlight and cop all the ridicule and stigma of it, but yes as ive said the full on junkkies who hurt ppl and their families etc, can go die for all i care

Status
Not open for further replies.