Amy Winehouse dead at 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
BRITISH singer Amy Winehouse has been found dead at her north London flat at the age of 27, according to the London Metropolitan Police

Winehouse, who came to fame with her debut album Frank in 2003, was found at her flat in north London this afternoon, the Metropolitan Police have confirmed.

They say that they received a call at 4.05pm calling for help for a woman in Camden. Paramedics were called to the scene, but she was pronounced dead at the scene.

The death is "unexplained" but not thought to be suspicious, according to police. Sources have told the Sunday Mirror that an overdose of drink and drugs is the suspected cause of death.

Last month, Winehouse cancelled her entire European tour, after an on-stage breakdown in Serbia. A statement on her website said "Amy Winehouse is withdrawing from all scheduled performances.

"Everyone involved wishes to do everything they can to help her return to her best and she will be given as long as it takes for this to happen."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...orth-london-flat/story-e6freuy9-1226100583581

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
1983-2011 : Death by media.

Bet they're all stoked .... f*ck I hate human beings sometimes.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On TV they just said it was "Tragic"

No it wasnt. She was a junkie, and everyone saw it coming...

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Tragic ? No ... her's was lifestyle choice.

Norway is tragic !!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rumor has it they tried to make her go to rehab, but she O-VER-DOSED!!!

and overnight Colombias cocaine trade grinded to a halt.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

krista02

Reaction score
On TV they just said it was "Tragic"

No it wasnt. She was a junkie, and everyone saw it coming...

Tragic because she was very talented and had such an amazing voice. Despite whether or not people saw it coming its sad to see when anyone with such a talent go to waste.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
she may of had a good voice etc, but call me heartless, but i have no sympathy for drug abused alcohol f*cked ppl, as Captain Kickass said, norway is tragic, she just trailer trash

G

Gladiator.

One of the best voices, very soulful. Shame to see such a beautiful voice go to waste.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Died at 27.. She wishes she was as good as Cobain, Hendrix, etc

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Died at 27.. She wishes she was as good as Cobain, Hendrix, etc
Paul Gray, Layne Staley, River Phoenix. The list of talented legends that died too young from drugs is long, I wouldn't put AW in that same catagory though to be honest.

I think the only shock that should come is that she lasted as long as she did. Would make a great posterchild for getting kids to avoid drugs though.

I mean: heroin, cocaine, ketamine, chronic alcohol abuse.... I'm suprised her body held up till 27.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
G

Gladiator.

Paul Gray, Layne Staley, River Phoenix. The list of talented legends that died too young from drugs is long, I wouldn't put AW in that same catagory though to be honest.

I think the only shock that should come is that she lasted as long as she did. Would make a great posterchild for getting kids to avoid drugs though.

I mean: heroin, cocaine, ketamine, chronic alcohol abuse.... I'm suprised her body held up till 27.
Keith Richards and Ozzy Osbourne! Most wrecked musicians yet still kicking on.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
after all the drugs she had taken it's not suprising that she has passed

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long.

R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.