C

chipandchase

druggo so what do you expect, anyone who takes drugs takes that risk i guess

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That cocroach Russell Brand is on his high horse about this saying society needs to change their opinions on junkies. Addiction is a disease, blah, blah, blah.

Addiction may be a disease but who initially stuck the needle in her arm? Who put her nose to the lines?

Fck off, you cockroach. How Katy perry touches his diseased body is beyond me....

G

Gladiator.

That cocroach Russell Brand is on his high horse about this saying society needs to change their opinions on junkies. Addiction is a disease, blah, blah, blah.

Addiction may be a disease but who initially stuck the needle in her arm? Who put her nose to the lines?

Fck off, you cockroach. How Katy perry touches his diseased body is beyond me....
Looks like someone needs a Geoffrey.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like someone needs a Geoffrey.
Hahahaha.

Nah, just shts me when celebs, of all people, get on their high horse and preach. Look, I don't care that she died, it is sad a mother and father lost a daughter but that's where it ends for me. I hate when people die, they're turned into saints all of a sudden and nothing is their fault.

G

Gladiator.

Hahahaha.

Nah, just shts me when celebs, of all people, get on their high horse and preach. Look, I don't care that she died, it is sad a mother and father lost a daughter but that's where it ends for me. I hate when people die, they're turned into saints all of a sudden and nothing is their fault.
I agree whole-heartedly, she made the decisions, live/ die with the consequences. Like I said a few posts back, such a shame to see a great voice go, but really she ruined herself, and the media was never any helpful, always crucifying her.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was only a matter of time. Surprised it didn't happen sooner. Harsh but she was a ****ing train wreck. I am with KE, sad parents lost a daughter but that is it. Anyone who takes drugs knows risk involved whether it'd be risk in that one time or risk in addiction. I have no sympathy for junkies - they choose to destroy their lives and ultimately it begins to affect others when they get desperate. Had a junkie hold a knife to my throat so they can all rot in hell for all i care.

G

Gladiator.

Was only a matter of time. Surprised it didn't happen sooner. Harsh but she was a ****ing train wreck. I am with KE, sad parents lost a daughter but that is it. Anyone who takes drugs knows risk involved whether it'd be risk in that one time or risk in addiction. I have no sympathy for junkies - they choose to destroy their lives and ultimately it begins to affect others when they get desperate. Had a junkie hold a knife to my throat so they can all rot in hell for all i care.
Not true. A lot of harm reduction sites are available such as www.erowid.com, www.bluelight.ru & www.pillreports.com (these are amazing websites) who are there for harm reduction and harm reduction only. Test kits are available for drugs such as ecstasy. People just need to practice safe drug use, and control their drug use, not their drug use control them. People need to remember all junkies are drug users but not all drug users are junkies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Chuckles at one thread referring to Paul Gray as a legend. Only slipknot fans had any idea who he was before his death. It's sad when anybody dies. And I actually don't mind Slipknot. But man, some people use the term legend loosely.

Re A Winehouse, sad news, not overly surprising but sad. Think it has all been said. All the best to her family

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL @ Safe drug use.... that's all I can say!

I didn't say all drug users are junkies either. I have friends who are drug users but not junkies. I am talking about junkie addicts. No sympathy, don't care how much there is out there nor do I care if my personal opinion is bias. The ****er who held a knife to my throat came back twice to where I worked. On one occasion he threatened on of the girls with a dirty syringe. Rot In Hell.

G

Gladiator.

LOL @ Safe drug use.... that's all I can say!

I didn't say all drug users are junkies either. I have friends who are drug users but not junkies. I am talking about junkie addicts. No sympathy, don't care how much there is out there nor do I care if my personal opinion is bias. The ****er who held a knife to my throat came back twice to where I worked. On one occasion he threatened on of the girls with a dirty syringe. Rot In Hell.
That can also be part of the problem Rach. Having an open mind rather than taking a stand usually helps with understanding.

As for the junkie who threatened you, the **** deserves to be dead, I can understand how you feel. Like I said, people who live for drugs deserve to die, but the people who use drugs in moderation (the majority) shouldn't be crucified. What ever ended up happening to him?

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please don't try and claim there is safe drug use. There isn't. Until you know your product 200% then there isn't. How many kids have taken one pill thinking it will be ok then carking it. There are risks involved. Until there are no risks there is no such this as safe use.

I am not crucifying those who use it here and there for recreational purposes, although doesn't it all start there? But not the point, they aren't the people I am ripping into. As I said I have friends who use occasionally and it doesn't phase me.

The junkie ended up committing 40 armed robberies (I quit after being victim to two in ten days) and all he got was a slap on the wrist and a ****ty stint in some rehab facility which no doubt would have probably done nothing.

G

Gladiator.

Please don't try and claim there is safe drug use. There isn't. Until you know your product 200% then there isn't. How many kids have taken one pill thinking it will be ok then carking it. There are risks involved. Until there are no risks there is no such this as safe use.

I am not crucifying those who use it here and there for recreational purposes, although doesn't it all start there? But not the point, they aren't the people I am ripping into. As I said I have friends who use occasionally and it doesn't phase me.

The junkie ended up committing 40 armed robberies (I quit after being victim to two in ten days) and all he got was a slap on the wrist and a ****ty stint in some rehab facility which no doubt would have probably done nothing.
Nothing in life is safe. EVER. But go back and read what I wrote, there is harm reduction @ www.pillreports.com and www.bluelight.ru. These websites provide information for pills and other drugs from around the world, and there is test kits which allow you to see what is present in pills and the purity/ adulterants of other drugs . Speaking from experience, I generally check Pillreports & Bluelight and test my pills beforehand.

I am an active user of both websites. I also am in line for moderating on Pillreports & Bluelight. Most people on there agree with my contributions and support. We do not condone or condemn drug use, source it or feed it, we are merely there for harm reduction.

Last edited by a moderator:

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree to disagree. In saying that the other thing which fuels my hate for junkies is sitting in a hospital emergency ward, seeing a 15 year old girl in the fetal position from a ruptured appendix and her being told to wait so a junkie could be treated.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree with what kronic said, all junkies are drug users.. but not all drug users are junkies, i smoke pot on occassions, im no junkie, da problem is these ppl who are fu*ked up on drugs, who commit crimes and hurt ppl to either get drugs or while they're on drugs, they abuse and neglect their children..who grow up in a fu*ked up enviroment, get beaten up or abused (even sexually abused), and they just ruin society, and regardless whether ur famous or normal society, its still messed up, and charlie sheen will be da same, everyone loved him in 2 and a half men, but if he dies of a drug overdose, be the same thing, another junkie

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cobain, Hendrix, Winehouse and a few others all died aged 27.

Anyone know when Bieber turns 27?

Status
Not open for further replies.