Opinion Alternative Rock/ Punk / Grunge

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
With a name like Motorhead, Your destined to post a clip here.
You would think so, but I'm fucked if I know how to. Watched the instruction clip you posted but still no fucken idea. I only ever use the phone, typed a song in the address bar, pressed copy but I couldn't find where it went. So you don't actually go onto the YouTube site because there is no address bar on there? You just go onto Google and type it in there? If so, how can you choose which version of a particular song you want? Major Headfuck and I'm not even in the Army! Will keep trying to suss it out.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
You would think so, but I'm fucked if I know how to. Watched the instruction clip you posted but still no fucken idea. I only ever use the phone, typed a song in the address bar, pressed copy but I couldn't find where it went. So you don't actually go onto the YouTube site because there is no address bar on there? You just go onto Google and type it in there? If so, how can you choose which version of a particular song you want? Major Headfuck and I'm not even in the Army! Will keep trying to suss it out.
Hit the "share" button directly underneath the video (each video has it's own unique link/url), then it should give you an option to "copy to clipboard", then come on here and press and hold til an option window pops up, and paste the url.

Hopefully that will help ya.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My instructions relate to a desktop computer not iPhone, sorry.

Where's Pea sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

The Kennel will not stop until you have posted a song.

https://www.wikihow.com/Copy-a-URL-on-the-YouTube-App-on-iPhone-or-iPad

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Thanks alot for your help guys, much appreciated- it would've been easier to toilet train a dog!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would have been a privilege to see them, underrated band unfortunately better known for their antics then their music by the uneducated masses.
God save the Queen made number 1 in the UK but since it got banned there was no number one that week.