Opinion Alternative Rock/ Punk / Grunge

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think I've even heard a machine head song so I have no idea if they're any good.
Tom Araya on the other hand....legend.
Some of their earlier stuff was ok but i think they have been pretty average for a while now.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
@Motorhead
I remembered I fly out to nz next week and the weather will be cool enough for me to dust off this baby
View attachment 13394
Fucken ripper Southy! Is it a long sleeve t-shirt or a jacket? Cool how it is just plain black and white, too many bands' merchandise these days have more gaudy fucken colours on them than a Mardi gras float. Have always loved that logo, was tossing up for a few years whether to get it as a tattoo. Still might but starting to get a bit long in the tooth for that.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucken ripper Southy! Is it a long sleeve t-shirt or a jacket? Cool how it is just plain black and white, too many bands' merchandise these days have more gaudy fucken colours on them than a Mardi gras float. Have always loved that logo, was tossing up for a few years whether to get it as a tattoo. Still might but starting to get a bit long in the tooth for that.
Denim jacket jumper material sleeves ,yeah wouldn't mind a motorhead back piece lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm black and white all the way lol napalm death, discharge it's the only way to go

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Lombardo on the kit.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Denim jacket jumper material sleeves ,yeah wouldn't mind a motorhead back piece lol
Hell yeah, that's a gem did you buy it from overseas? Very nice indeed mate.
Seen a guy at Motorhead concert with a shaved scone and the logo inked on the back of his skull.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah, that's a gem did you buy it from overseas? Very nice indeed mate.
Seen a guy at Motorhead concert with a shaved scone and the logo inked on the back of his skull.
Was a European country from memory was only about $70 delivered should of grabbed 2 lol ***** don't have it no more

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Was a European country from memory was only about $70 delivered should of grabbed 2 lol ***** don't have it no more
$70, bargain! These days $70 barely buys a pair of jocks lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
$70, bargain! These days $70 barely buys a pair of jocks lol
Check that site there dropping all their winter gear so far the things I have bought from there have been good quality no problems.
I want a motorhead coronavirus mask lol

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Check that site there dropping all their winter gear so far the things I have bought from there have been good quality no problems.
I want a motorhead coronavirus mask lol
They sell motorhead vibrators so I'm sure they put out a mask lol.
That site, are those prices in Euro's do you know? Looks like they've got some good shit on there.
Still wearing my tour shirt from '07, fucken things got more holes in it than an orgy.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They sell motorhead vibrators so I'm sure they put out a mask lol.
That site, are those prices in Euro's do you know? Looks like they've got some good shit on there.
Still wearing my tour shirt from '07, fucken things got more holes in it than an orgy.
Yeah things clear out cheap my motorhead jacket was $70 Aust keep an eye out