SMH Alex Twal

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stop with the Pakistan!!
I’ve been leb from day one! Parents are from Pakistan but F them.
but even so I discovered some Lebanese DNA in ten ancestry test I posted.
Just firing up your Lebo blood bro lol

But be honest, I heard you're Syrian and not Lebanese....

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Swap for Sutton or RFM and it's a good deal for us, both these blokes were sympathisers/sooking about the hard training too weren't they?

I've said before not sure about 2 similar types with Seyfarth as well but if they wanna take our two, let's go! Though I understand Seyfarth is off contract he is still better than those two imo.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Swap for Sutton or RFM and it's a good deal for us, both these blokes were sympathisers/sooking about the hard training too weren't they?

I've said before not sure about 2 similar types with Seyfarth as well but if they wanna take our two, let's go! Though I understand Seyfarth is off contract he is still better than those two imo.
U got such big brains cuz

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Just firing up your Lebo blood bro lol

But be honest, I heard you're Syrian and not Lebanese....
You’re just saying that because you’re Syrian and want to start a crew here.
In my Lebanese gang I want to create here Syrians are welcome don’t worry. We know u got ghetto in u too.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We should be hitting up Cronulla to release either mc inness or finucane to be our defensive 13, they could easily resign sione katoa then.
Agree a defensive middle is what we need as much as a lead prop. One of those would take so much pressure off reed. Cam should have in the origin team.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Every leb/Dogg fan here should get behind this acquisition.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop with the Pakistan!!
I’ve been leb from day one! Parents are from Pakistan but F them.
but even so I discovered some Lebanese DNA in ten ancestry test I posted.
I found a small % of Roman ancestry in mine, doesn’t mean I claim to be a Roman & get around in toga …

95% of people who do a DNA test find multiple DNA blood lines, but at the end of the day you are recognised as whatever is on your birth certificate & the nationality your parents are ..

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I found a small % of Roman ancestry in mine, doesn’t mean I claim to be a Roman & get around in toga …

95% of people who do a DNA test find multiple DNA blood lines, but at the end of the day you are recognised as whatever is on your birth certificate & the nationality your parents are ..
These days no one needs a dna test to identify how they like, forget race when you have animals to pick from.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

No % of the judean peoples front ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You’re just saying that because you’re Syrian and want to start a crew here.
In my Lebanese gang I want to create here Syrians are welcome don’t worry. We know u got ghetto in u too.
I aint Syrian bro, check yo self!

I'm the OG Assyrian lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Twal is okay. Plays consistent and is a solid defender. Not a signing to get exciting over though.
I hope he turns into a hard **** with his cousins around him.

Shit or elite players I don't care, I just want ruthless mofos that want to snap ***** in half.

Only way we get our culture back.