WWOS MOLE Albert Hopoate

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a gun it could turn out to be our best signing in 10 + years if injurys don't hold him back he could be that x factor we have lacked for a long time

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A lot of young athletes struggle with major injuries as their body is still developing, like others have said, Tedesco had the same issues. The issue is whether these injuries continue once they have filled out.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A lot of young athletes struggle with major injuries as their body is still developing, like others have said, Tedesco had the same issues. The issue is whether these injuries continue once they have filled out.
I would've played for Australia if I never got injured btw.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foz must still be growing

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jack Bird and now Hoppa Jnr does that mean every recruit has to have multiple knee reco’s?
I don't disagree but look at Gutherson from Parra . Hasn't he had 2 knee reco's?

A big no to Bird though.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does he play Sundays? We are getting a lot of Sunday games lately.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
like everyone is saying, he Looks good worth taking a gamble
Remember there is a long way to go to first grade but you have to start somewhere

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Live in Manly area and know quite a lot of boys around here in the league scene. Albert is easily the best in the family talent wise. Definitely worth a go instead of Bird.
Bird...NOOOOOOO :fearscream:

DGAF

Waterboy
Reaction score
If he comes it won't be on a cheap deal,bit of a risk on a bigger contract,if it pays off then all well and good...Barrett did not attract or sign the players to Manly,that was Fulton,he has a bit more experience now and rep(good or bad) and may attract some players.Problem at Manly was trying to be buddies with players and needed to be tougher at times,if he hasn't learnt that then we/he will have problems...

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are they recruiting from the physiotherapist now we linked to every injury prone player

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope Albert has a better sprints coach than his brother lol but seriously I love Hoppa. He has great skills and he always rolls up the sleeves for hard stuff. If he had an extra yard of speed we’d be talking about him being one of the best fullback/centres playing the game.

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope Albert has a better sprints coach than his brother lol but seriously I love Hoppa. He has great skills and he always rolls up the sleeves for hard stuff. If he had an extra yard of speed we’d be talking about him being one of the best fullback/centres playing the game.
Could be the next Trent Cutler

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was this kid that used to play for manly under barrett. Wright is his name. May be tom wright. A very nippy half. Went to rugby but i read not long ago he was thinking of going back to nrl. They should look at this guy.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Albert Hopoate doesn’t want to return to manly, surely we pounce