Opinion Alamoti

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have Jordan Samrani coming up the grades who is tougher and better than Averillo. We got him from Cronulla i believe and lebanese like Kiraz.
We got PLENTY!!! Clarke/Skelton/Semrani/Gabriel/Mazzone/Xerri/Wilson and more.

Kiraz can always move one in too.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cronulla Sharks forum confident that Averillo will sign with them, as they are 1 of the 5 clubs chasing him. Hope they can take the bitch. He scores 2 long-range fluke tries and thinks he's Papenhuyzen. He never makes metres with carries like Alamoti and Kiraz. He's always scared of contact and has the worse defence.

1. Critta
2. Kiraz
3. Alamoti
4. Xerri
5. Foxxy
6. Oloapu
7. Burto
Averillo - 6 try’s - 4 try assists - 7 line breaks - 107 av run metres

Tackle efficiency 82%

Alamoti - 1 try - 4 try assists - 1 line break -130 av run metres

Tackle efficiency 80%

Where’s these huge metres that Alamoti makes more than Averillo & stats show they’re pretty even in contact & defence !

He hasn’t just scored 2 long range try’s he’s scored 6 try’s in 10 games, the club would be crazy to move him on … he’s just not playing in his best position.

EuroNymous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They'll end up shifting Talakai to an edge...

If Averillo wants to leave for more money then c ya later. Plenty of options available.
they got Nikora and Wilton, i know Nikrora has a long term contract. Wilton is mostly likely staying

no way Avo gets into their first 17

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tackle efficiency 82%

Tackle efficiency 80%

Where’s these huge metres that Alamoti makes more than Averillo & stats show they’re pretty even in contact & defence !

He hasn’t just scored 2 long range try’s he’s scored 6 try’s in 10 games, the club would be crazy to move him on … he’s just not playing in his best position.
Your clearly not listening to what i said. Alamoti makes the hard yards by running hard.

Averillo scores long-range tries, that's how he gets his metres. Dragons are just shit. I promise you if Talakai was on Averillo's side he would make him his bitch all game.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Tackle efficiency 82%

Tackle efficiency 80%

Kid can find the line no doubt.. Just nothing tough about him atm and time will tell if he hardens up with age. Would you break the bank for him knowing we got plenty of young talent in waiting?

Would also imagine if Ala and Averillo swapped sides it might be different... remember Alamoti defends against bigger right edged centers as he defends on the left and also has played inside/outside some shockers in Topine/Casey over the last few weeks which would have killed his defensive numbers.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not me. The opposite actually. I've been calling for this line up all year....

1. Avo
2. Skelton/Kiraz
3. Kiraz/Shelton
4. Alamoti
5. JAC
I like that too bro but if you hear the difference in talk between Perham to Averillo you would understand why CC goes with Perham.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does everyone hate Alamoti now? after 1 bad game against the Raiders. Cmon bro he's 19.
I haven’t seen any hate for Alamoti …

When does debating over whether a players quite up to 1st grade yet turn into hating on them ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I like that too bro but if you hear the difference in talk between Perham to Averillo you would understand why CC goes with Perham.
I want to like Perham but I know he is a just a jersey warmer for this year.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They'll end up shifting Talakai to an edge...

If Averillo wants to leave for more money then c ya later. Plenty of options available.
Got to ask, but who are all these options ?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo > Alamoti if it comes between keeping one and releasing the other.

You cannot "learn" speed/acceleration. You can't easily learn footwork either. Those are things Averillo has over Alamoti.

Alamotis lateral movement is about as good as HMAS Okunbor, as is his turning circle. It's fine being a bulky centre, except when a fast paced centre or winger just blows by you.

Alamoti isn't a centre, he's an edge forward and that's where his future will be. Much like Okunbor.

Skelton is more likely to remain a winger/centre because whilst he has size, he also has pace.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope Xerri can play.
Ava might take the other side.
And Chrighton out the back is exciting.
Bit of depth in the backs.